Shadowlands will be a big fail. Borrowed Power. A Rinse and Repeat

Shadowlands will be a big fail. A Rinse and Repeat. Do you think we need to get away from Borrowed Power?

Watch Preach’s video. He is right yet again.

Shadowlands is going to be full of time gated borrowed power. Time gated content. Time gated mounts and rewards. Time gated RENOWN. Time gated Pathfinder. The balance will be horrible. The grinds will be endless. Every patch the power is reset.

21 Likes

aka “I have no opinions of my own and just use other peoples thoughts”

32 Likes

Oh man I’m sure glad the youtuber/streamer was able to form my own opinion for me before I have a chance to experience these things for myself and form my own opinions. What would we ever do without youtubers!

11 Likes

Ah, Vanillakaren with his weekend ‘I hate Blizzard’ threads again! :rofl:

13 Likes

All your posts today are troll posts. Either you are:
#1 - seriously hating the game, and should find another one?
#2 - obvious troll being trollish.

I respect other opinions. I really do. but when multiple threads created by the same guy is just bile, then your motivation becomes clear.

5 Likes

Didn’t you make this same thread yesterday just without a Preach video?

Do you feel that you’re accomplishing something good by repeatedly recreating the same thread?

What is your goal?

2 Likes

I am trying to make the community see the truth and not fall into the hype like they did with the BFA hype. See you all in 2022

1 Like

But to what end?

Just being altruistic?

1 Like

Vanillanoob…do not listen to the whispers!

I have ignored them for too long. They speak the truth, Paladina. And you will hear them. I will make you hear them.

No…I will never…ahhhh!!

3 Likes

OP…with all your posts get flags I think most don’t agree with them.
This is just forum pollution.

1 Like

If you think about it, a bunch of the stuff in all the xpacs is “borrowed power”. This is just a harvest reaper argument.

2 Likes

Watch the Video

Didn’t you start this same thread yesterday?

Though even without watching the video, I agree with you in principle that there are so many unpopular changes coming in, the game will be circling the drain.

Yeah, the video is a good watch though from his perspective. I dont like all the borrowed power layers and grinds since Legion which are time gated.

I don’t get it. Asmongold fans are all toxic, and Preach fans are all sheep who can’t think for themselves and just parrot his videos. You wouldn’t think it would be possible for such a large group of people to be so similar.

It’s only alpha.

It’s only beta.

It’s only the first patch.

It’s only the second patch.

Ok we’ll have to wait until the next expac.

It’s probably going to happen all over again unless people are vocal.

7 Likes

I mean people are whinging because this forum has a hate-hard on for content creators but Preach is entirely on point with this video.

People wanting RNG elements never meant people wanted to be restricted from being optimal on multiple specs or in multiple areas of the game. We’re being punished for wanting to play more than one spec or more than one area in the game because there’s some one-trick single spec dev on the team that thinks everyone should want to play the game like them.

People that wanted more “RPG” in the game meant that they wanted things like, you know, professions to not be total homogenized garbage and their classes to feel whole again instead of being bandaided up with borrowed power systems.

4 Likes

Exactly /10

I am not in the 1% but I dont like it either. I dont like the time gated grinds and the time gated content and the power shifts between every patch every 3 months.

No thanks Classic-MoP was the best

Too many layers now and too many grinds.

1 Like

I like Preach, don’t get me wrong, he’s very insightful. But why do so many people on these forums just parrot everything he says as gospel?