Shadowlands will be a big fail. Borrowed Power. A Rinse and Repeat

Why do morons always say this like we are not allowed to have our own opinions to agree?

I hate borrowed power and layers or time gated progression and gated content?

How is that hard to understand? You Stink

1 Like

It must be nice to let some random YouTuber do all of your thinking for you. I prefer to play the game and form my own opinions.

Nah, not saying you, but people on these forums run around going … “Preach said this! he said that!! Blizzard listen!!”, and while he does have a lot of good things to say, he also can be objectively wrong on certain things.

Not sure why you are so defensive.

I formed my own opinion on not liking EXCESSIVE LAYERS OF TIME GATED PATCH BY PATCH borrowed power… take your face out of your stinky bum

You do realize that “borrowed power” isn’t a new thing in this game, right? Every piece of gear we get is basically borrowed power because it gets replaced during an expansion and when a new expansion launches. Also time gating isn’t a new thing in this genre of game either. Sure things like Azerite and corruption and the like can be annoying. I don’t continually chase the dragon, I get to a point I’m comfortable with and stop grinding more power.

1 Like

Because I like the TBC-MoP systems better, I dont like excessive Borrowed power layers and layers of it and time gated power time gated content

NOPE

Thats my opinion

His video is a voice for the rest of the community to watch and form their own opinions on how things went with BFA. Many of the same principles and philosophy apply in Shadowlands… or you can suck your thumb and fart along

I’m hoping that wow 10.0 might not deprecate everything in the game for the 9th time.

1 Like

Exactly /10

Just once, I’d like a wow expansion that actually expands the game.

3 Likes

I agree 100%

100% right on

1 Like

100% I dont like layers of time gated progression, time gated borrowed power, layers of time gates.

you’re vastly underestimating the amount of players that care about not being handicapped in this game. end game is literally fueled by people trying to optimize their characters. if you remove those optimizations, the game dies.

1 Like

No, a lot of people specifically said that they wanted meaningful choices as part of their RPG experience.

• If you can just take back your decision two minutes later, then it wasn’t a meaningful choice.
  • If all the choices have the same outcome, then it wasn’t a meaningful choice.
  • If all the choices have the same benefits, then it wasn’t a meaningful choice.

That’s why people have been happy about having stuff tied to covenants. It make the choice meaningful, it adds flavor to a world that’s been bland for way too long.

2 Likes

The way Preach structures his content man… how do people enjoy listening to this? He starts off pretty well measured and reasonable but only several minutes into his video he starts going nuts talking about Blizzard needing to support people who spends dozens of hours for a consumable to increase their DPS on trash by 1% and how that’s a totally reasonable way to play the game and Blizzard needs to pile on extra systems and reforging and all this nonsense… just stop.

Stop it.

If you want to do insane, self-punishing stuff, do it. But I don’t want to hear about how it’s good for the health of the game that we add YET MORE SYSTEMS FOR 0.1% OF THE PLAYER-BASE WHO HAVE PATHOLOGICAL ISSUES!

N’Zoth’s whispers have reached his ear and he has been broken by them. Can you not see he’s basically lost his mind? Stop enabling further descent into madness.

LOL keep dreaming. Stop lieing to yourself.

It doesnt add meaning or value its false and an illusion.

Why… I can think for myself.

You must love BFA

Also my opinion, we on a roll today dude!

Best game was BC through MoP, each player seemed to be able to carve some form of gear progression out of the game, regardless of PvE or PvP, hard core raider or casual dungeon runner, everyone could get their hands on gear that was meaningful.

Targeting rep so you could get that shield after running Arcatraz 100 times didn’t feel remotely as grindy as it would today.

This could be time talking though, but I preferred simpler times.

It won’t happen, BC Classic will release and I pretty much already know I’ll likely hate it, I was motivated back then, it was new and I was young. Now I’m old and jaded and get triggered too easily! :rofl:

1 Like

Have you formed an opinion about BfA yet, or do you still need time to make up your mind?

1 Like