Shadowlands was fun for me(maybe more late shadowlands)

There is a lot of hate for Shadowlands but its one of the only expacs in a long time I have actually played from start to finish. BFA I quit multiple times because it just wasn’t enjoyable. I achieved all my PvP goals in Shadowlands so far… Its not bad to be honest but it gets stale and everyone is burned out and ready for DF. I say the same thing for every expac alot of hype in the beginning but it dies out and people want changes and something new after 2 years of the same thing.

The fact you weren’t playing melee and you enjoyed it is lost on me. But I’m happy for you.

1 Like

The fact you play affliction and say that is lost on everyone else

1 Like

Says the death knight lmfaooooooo

I don’t think it’s much more fun to be aff than to vs it

dislike this mentality

38 week seasons are so bad for everyone else

1 Like

They’re bad for the small handful of people that can get max rewards quickly and want to prevent others from getting them too. If seasons are too short the majority will feel like there’s no point especially if combined with an inability to play for portions of it.

They need to find an in-between and keep it static so there’s no guessing

1 Like

Based and true king, we need to get rid of this elitist pov and try to see what it’s like outside the very top elite.

I suspect this shaman player feels threatened by all the new shadowlands talent. Sad

Yeah he can’t handle our superior outplays

He’s probably malding cause his op turbo gets hammered by my ret warr plays

1 Like

You can disagree with most people and like it. Its your opinion.

But to say it was great when participation in shadowlands in all forms of content dropped off a ledge 3 months into the xpac and didnt stop then i dont think you can say shadowlands was overall good.

Wow is very lucky to have wotlk to pick it up during the last bit of shadowlands

if ur playing warrior yeah

No bro I play all class at entry level
Mostly only 1500 1600 cr

Play only one class is boring for me.
Exploring gameplay from many specs PVP PVE very fun to do.

the main reason less motivated at season 4 no something new

it was fun

just nowhere near as fun as it coulda been

So does he

1 Like

nah more like 2100-2400 (mmr)

for the most part on alts i play to 1800 for elite sets usually end around 2100ish mmr dk the only thing ive played at 2400+ mmr

yeah its somewhat fun just a lot of effort and gold when it comes to gearing kinda

People like weird things. Some people enjoy having a car battery attached to their nipples shocking them with 12 volts , but most people won’t. Congratulations for liking the expansion that killed wow, unless DF is good and saves it.

4 Likes

Blessing of summer top damage, I tricked you with that smoke bomb, no trinket? lunch for Venthyr sub may we feast, Disgusting abomination of a spec Prot Pally doing top damage and healing at the same time. Run bro because for the next 30 seconds yogi bear is here for your picnic basket!!! Oh look the Destro lock is randomly casting rain of fire out the gates, I wonder why. Sepsis, vanish, afk. Rake, maim or bash then press convoke, trinket kick? just bear it up and run for 1 minute then repeat. Line the hunter, jk 50k aim shots through pillars, convoke casting full moons for entire HP bars, rogue 1 shot out of stealth in season 1, Ret divine toll killing entire teams just by pressing 1 button.

Not saying these things can’t be beat but it’s just so random and not fun lol. I can keep going, it’s so gross. I’m not knocking anyone for liking SL but imo it killed arena which is my favorite thing in the game. It’s so unbelievably dead, correct me if I’m wrong but even for it being the end of the xpac I’ve never seen it so dead? I literally have no patience to sit in LFG forever only to be annoyed by some BS.

2 Likes

I prefer the fast paced gameplay, simple as that. You dont need to lash out and turn my opinionated view into some odd take on a weirdo insult.

1 Like