Shadowlands: The Eternity’s End Content Update Goes Live February 22

Shadowlands: The Eternity’s End Content Update Goes Live February 22

The next World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Content Update is drawing near. Prepare to step into the brink and face Zovaal, the elusive Jailer and ruler of the Maw in Shadowlands before he rewrites the very rules of reality.

View Full Article

26 Likes

less than 2 weeks away. nice.

5 Likes

gg 10 char

no 2 week notice for the arena season?..

2 Likes

It’s time.

5 Likes

A reason to log back in.

1 Like

12 days away!

Great, are any of the classes with glaring issues going to be addressed before this goes live or just frost mages?

5 Likes

Less than 2 weeks notice AND we still have several bugs with tier sets that you refuse to address or fix. Gods be with us all.

13 Likes

So that’s 3 months of Ret feedback ignored. Understood.

18 Likes

No trailer? Hmm.

1 Like

Good job on the 9.1 M+ affix, excited to try out the 9.2 affix live. Tormented was really creative and fun although I always wished we could choose our powers from each boss before the runs so we wouldn’t have to click the orb each time.

2 Likes

Remember to bring your water shoes to Zereth Mortis.

7 Likes

Can we get a timetable ASAP on when the new raid/M+ season will start?

Presumably it’s March 1 but confirmation would be appreciated.

Thank you!

3 Likes

It just feel like a void for me, 15sec video with a Date, not personal interaction from Devs, not Q&A… I was expecting something with more development and then a hint to 10.0 announcement later like March…

Thanks

2 Likes

19 Likes

This announcement is your 2 weeks notice bruh.

4 Likes

view full article, it’s already confirmed

Like last patch, I gotta rush to KSM during the last few weeks! Doubt I’ll make it this time, though.

Need some clarification on offseason M+ rewards and the Vault contents for March 1.