Shadowlands: Take a Day Trip to Tazavesh, the Veiled Market

Shadowlands: Take a Day Trip to Tazavesh, the Veiled Market

In Chains of Domination, players will venture into Tazavesh, the Veiled Market where the brokers wheel and deal in a variety of exotic goods. There is plenty of danger to be found in this mega-dungeon.

View Full Article

6 Likes

I am excited about this and tried to test it on the PTR with some friends, but I couldn’t find it… I am assuming there is a questline to unlock it? If so, is it account-wide so you only have to unlock it on one character?

2 Likes

I love this. I like the themes of a bazaar the scenery elicits - my dad is middle eastern and I think brokers sound and behave a bit like the street merchants we see in Dubai.

9 Likes

I’m willing to bet it’s like Mechagon unlocking all over again.

2 Likes

It looks really cool, I hope they would consider making its unlock account-wide so then all your alts can explore it without having to do any questline over and over.

3 Likes

In the article, it’s explained that you will need to follow a (short) questline to locate the new mega-dungeon. Once you arrive there, you can learn a flight path and travel easily between there and Oribos.

9 Likes

Let’s hope they don’t find a way to time-gate this like everything else in Shadowlands.

6 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the response. I have not tried the questline yet but I think it’s going to be pretty cool! Will the flight path unlock for other level 60 characters on your account after you get it on the first character? I think that would be awesome!

1 Like

I love the Broker designs, this will be interesting.

1 Like

Sounds like it’ll be a pretty short questline! Hopefully it doesn’t involve helping anyone find a suitable weapon. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Ok, who over at the WoW team has been playing FF14? Some of these boss mechanics are going to feel REAL familiar for anyone that plays 14 lol.

2 Likes

Is there an open world component of this or strictly the mega-dungeon?
Feels like a missed opportunity if it’s not also an actual market.

8 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this!

when is this live? youtuber Bellular claims a dev told him the week on july 1st so june 29th or july 6th

We don’t have a date to share just yet. Sorry. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello Suramar

“the live performers may not leave that way if they fail to please the crowd”

I think the article needs correcting. Shadowlands is populated by the dead.

1 Like

We are the live performers…

Does that flight path skip the In-Between? Please say it does.

I really dug what they did with mechagon, and this seems to have it beat. That musical performance fight sounds awesome