Shadowlands Season 1 actual ending rankings at 10pm PDT June 28th

The spec I play doesn’t mean I don’t deserve a fair season.

2 Likes

Everyone hating on stun but at least stun was actuslly queueing lmao

2 Likes

200 of the 300 spots for rank 1 already quit the game and haven’t queued in over 4+ months

Season not ending at 10 pm created an extremely unfair advantage for the teams that kept quing. Completely unacceptable.

1 Like

Yeah, every minute near 10PM is critical to the ladder… any time over drastically changes it.

1 Like

Dude your partner just told meta on his stream after season ended that you guys were queue dodgin them LMAO

You def dont deserve it, imagine queueing as a tank and queue sniping/dodgin to the last r1 spot and then complaing on the forums all day cuz you lost a rank 1.

4 Likes

keyabop doesn’t deserve r1

Ok maybe the arena gods did a necessary evil with the mistake

4 Likes

I’m not confirming or denying but I can tell u q dodging one team is better then sitting for 6 + months. Atleast we had the balls to q a crappy off meta comp and find a way for it to work.

We could very easily play a fotm comp but we choose to play something different and unique for the challenge of it.

2 Likes

What comp?

Double healer warrior or double healer Dk?

xD

3 Likes

Tanks don’t deserve rewards.
I said what i said.

Ok so no warriors, rets, ferals, boomies, mages, shadow priests deserve rank 1. They are all actually tankier then a tank lmao

Yes I make fun of rets warriors boomys just as much as tanks that lay on hands every 8 seconds this season :slight_smile:

Double healer any season is trash, tanks just a loophole for sub optimal players to play the game a way nobody else wants to play

2 Likes

I respect all those and 1 dance rogues more than i do Tanks.

That’s because u have a biased opinion. Try playing a prot paladin. Believe it or not it’s harder then u think it is to do well. Hence why the second highest prot is like 2500

1 Like

Why would i ever try to play a tank in arenas? I would need a hot line number if i was that far down in a hole that i couldn’t climb back out without mental help.

1 Like

I mean, is that your goal in arenas? To make it miserable for everyone else? If that’s the case how could you ever ask for things for this game that would be needed to make the game better?
Tanks existence are more toxic in arenas than emoting/trash talking or anything i could possibly think of

a spec designed around holding aggro and tanking a boss has no place in pvp tbh

i have, got 2700 in a week its not as hard as you think.
bung is a good player and will play prot pally no matter what so i cant really blame him
tank rerolls that abuse something obviously broken need to be purged.

1 Like

Here, have this L. I don’t feel bad for someone who only plays with tank specs in arena.

1 Like

This may have something to do with the fact that no one really plays them at all due to the stigma, their interests, etc. Not hounding you, just saying I don’t think mentioning that detail is proof that they’re hard to play. Kinda one of those, causation =/= correlation things.

2 Likes