Shadowlands, Season 1—Now Live!

I have an issue with everything being intentionally turned obsolete with every new season. The way seasons have worked has been overwhelmingly negative for the game and only increases apathy toward the game. It’s pretty simple.

But thats how allllllll MMOs are. Each patch/update/xpac new content comes out and gear either changes (ESO) or becomes obsolete.

You telling me, you want the same gear from week 2 to last you a whole two years of the xpac? Yikes, what a boring MMO.

1 Like

That’s awful.

It will take months to be fully geared!

1 Like

That’s not what I’m saying at all. Stop being so pedantic.

If it makes you feel any better, in Classic, everything has become obsolete with Naxxramas releasing, so it’s not just the other 90% of WoW it seems.

This is wrong. The TOTAL CAP increases by 550. They clarified it here: PvP Rewards and Item Levels

Yeah the initial way it was posted, I assumed they wouldn’t give PvP such a low cap every week and screw us over. I was wrong

the weekly Conquest cap will start at 550 and increase by 550 per week.

That’s not true. The conquest cap does not increase by 550 per week. Why would you say that when it’s simply not true?

FYI it clearly states in the bottom of the article that it does in fact increase per week

“For PvP players, the weekly Conquest cap will start at 550 and increase by 550 per week.”

1 Like

Have you read the blue posting stating the explanation of how the conquest caps work?
It doesnt increase the cap per week, it is 550 every week and if you dont earn the full 550 it folds over into the next weeks cap.

Ahh i understand now sorry, i wasnt reading the proper post i was reading the extra addon sentence which i stated in my last post :/.

Can I just say, thank you Activision-Blizzard.

Honestly, I was really worried about my next semester. I was really, really enjoying Ret finally being in a good place for PvP. It felt balanced.

You have classes with absolutely insane burst like Sub Rogue, Balance Druid, Mage… but you chose to give Retribution Paladins an overall effective 60% damage reduction overall in PvP. Absolutely gutting any kill potential that we had.

Thank you. Honestly, I almost gave you a year of my life when I should be focused on other things. Thank you for gutting the 1 thing keeping me in this game.

So long; thanks for two weeks of fun. Have a good expansion guys!

1 Like

What time roughly will Oceania servers be back online?

Yea ^ anyone knw?

Btw your link leads to a 404 page.

Except that it doesn’t.

I really hope blizzard listens to this post. 550 conquest points is too low, and the cap should be increased to approximately 900. A piece of gear costs 875 conquest which means right now you won’t even be getting a piece of gear each week minus the great vault. Just a slight increase in conquest cap would keep pvp gearing relevant and make sure there’s never a week where you get nothing.

We shall see, only time will tell.

more time gated garbage. no one cares. fix the class balance already before my sub runs out.

This might be the most bonkers season I have played yet… No real balance and expect players to deal… I hope people start cancelling their subscriptions…