Shadowlands, Season 1—Now Live!

Read bro. The cap increases by 550 per week.

After cap on week 4 you will have earned a total of 5,500 conquest. You will upgrade the conquest weapon.

1 Like

You seem unsure how 550 + an additional 550 each week works:

Week 1 - 550
Week 2 - 1100 (total 1650)
Week 3 - 1650 (total 3300)
Week 4 - 2200 (total 5500)
Week 5 - 2750 (total 8250)

So on and so forth

3 Likes

The final statement on conquest rewards says “For PvP players, the weekly Conquest cap will start at 550 and increase by 550 per week”

Does this mean the conquest cap is constantly expanding? Or is this a rollover catch up like BfA? Or is weekly conquest cap still modified by rated PvP ranking as it always has been in the past?

Would really like some clarity on this as the statement by itself doesn’t make a load of sense. (Is the conquest cap at week 12 6600 conquest? Because that is what the statement suggests and seems odd)

Says the pally. LOL

the blue post says:

There is a cap on how much Conquest can be earned during a season. This cap increases by 550 each week. This means that during week 1, the cap is 550. During week 2, the cap is 1100.

• If you earn 550 Conquest during week 1, you will then be able to earn 550 Conquest during week 2.

• If you earn no Conquest during week 1, you will then be able to earn 1100 Conquest during week 2.

• If you earn 400 Conquest during week 1, you will then be able to earn 700 Conquest during week 2.

Upgrades are honor not conquest

2 Likes

So conquest cap starts at 550 which means you wont be able to buy a single piece of gear by this statement till week 2 which would give you 1650 lol. Really!

Correct, but paladin is not the only one with issues. This is obvious.

Week 2 cap is 1100 according to blizzard. It works exactly like BFA.

I think the game is currently in a more balanced state than BFA. Maybe a few SMALLL tweeks to some things. But remember, blizz loves to hit things hard with the nerf batt when people have issues with no context.

I’m waiting to see how full conquest gear feels with full enchants before I complain more on the issue. I just feel we will see alot of cheese comps in 3s that being said. Ret,rogue,prot pal etc stuff like that. Even triple rogue. We will see how things go.

I agree. With better stats and health pools, the meta changes. But the “cheese” comps you talk about die off past 2200ish as players know how to actually play their classes.

Agreed, well said.

This is an MMO.

There aren’t “Seasons” in an MMO. Please, just stop with this nonsensical garbage.

“Seasons” refer to the competitive nature of 2 aspects to the game. There are Seasons in sports right? They, and many others consider pvp and mythic dungs a “sport”.

This isn’t a sport.

It’s an MMO. Seasons do not belong in an MMO. That isn’t the way they’re supposed to work. It didn’t work in Legion, it didn’t work in BFA, and it won’t work in Shadowlands.

This has been the case for years now, specially after they made wow arena a Esport.

And it’s been terrible the entire time.

Subjective

Def of “sport”: An athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature.

You trying to tell me pvp and mythic dungs arnt competitive?