Shadowlands no portal stormwind

No portal to shadowlands in stormwind.

Have you done the quest in Oribos to open the portal?

Are you looking in the mage tower portal hall?

1 Like

Did you do the quest to open it?
https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/quest=60151/a-doorway-through-the-veil

If you haven’t done the quest, it is possible the DK portal at the Keep might still be there.

It should be, that door shouldn’t go away until you complete the quest that establishes the portal.

I (foolishy, apparently) faction changed this character after reaching Oribos but before opening the portals and the death gate isn’t there for me at all.

Strange. Let me poke around a bit and see if that is a bug or maybe there is a quest somewhere that you need.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

Hmm, that Death Gate should be there for you. Mind switching to a different character for a few minutes so I can take a look? Just let me know when you are switched.

I’m switched!

[edit] everything seems to be fine for this guy

Oh, this guy might be better for you than my warlock, he is still in Oribos but has yet to open the portals

Do you still have the Deathgate on that character? That’s what I’m checking out on Azrion. You haven’t completed “A Door Through the Veil” which should mean the Deathgate is still available. I’m trying to see if I can make that show up again.

Nope, this guy doesn’t have it either.

Out of curiosity, did you visit the Mage Tower and look for the portal to Oribos? It appears it is there for Azrion. Go ahead and log back in.

1 Like

It sure is, and it works! For the shaman and warrior. I either missed it when I looked for it earlier (I am very, very dumb when I am sleepy lmao) or it wasn’t there. I’m betting on I just overlooked it. Thanks a ton! :smiley:

1 Like