Shadowlands Final Report Card

SL is a pretty good expansion compared to BFA at least

2 Likes

I rate BFA a D- or an F. Shadowlands just was flat out better in certain regards.

1 Like

BFA was bad, imo. SL improved on it but Blizzard got too ambitious with a lot of things

1 Like

Including you with your useless responses saying you disagree with no reason why. Then when people dig in they learn you don’t know what you’re talking about. Why do you like to waste other people’s time? Is that really the best thing you can spend your time on?

It’s not my fault that you lack comprehension. So what if some dungeons are harder than others in an infinite scaling system that ends up at a different highest completed every season?

Post on your main.

I will say that uneven difficulties does cause this. Not sure if it’s a huge issue though.

OP is generous with that F tbh. i’d say F-.

And yes, F- is real for the sake of grading this expansion.

1 Like

The rental systems really sank the expansion IMO.

Everything else about the expansion could be improved but a lot of time was siphoned away to fix rental system issues throughout the expansion. And they never recovered.

So maybe going with a mini expansion like DF will prove to be better for the current dev team.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Any ‘report card’ that doesn’t list the story as a con is itself a fail.

2 Likes

The story is not good but BFA really jumped the shark…sOooooooo lets not talk about it because it is depressing haha.

You’re surfing in hurricane waters!

1 Like

My final report card for ShadowLands is a clear A+. WOW is my number one favorite game and I loved this release. The quests were fun, the story was great, the graphics were amazing and the dungeons came along at just the right time to help with leveling.

One of the best WOW releases.

1 Like

It’s in with this other stuff.

We dodged a bullet in central Florida.

I feel my heart sink for those in sw Florida though as that storm surge was devastating.

I give it a D. Because Covid and stuff. They at least got something out.

2 Likes

If people want to spend time building a sub-optimal build then let them. So be it. If they’re having fun with it then the main goal of the game is accomplished

It seems like the current system has just streamlined the BiS/FoTM workflow which means we’re all running around as cookie-cutter versions of ourselves

World of Warcraft … where everyone under the top 0.1% are considered trash

During shadowlands things definitely got worse. I wonder how “community perception” would change if the classes were actually slightly balanced for once

Yeah, weapon skills too! And bring back that knuckle sandwich achievement while we’re at it!

I said 20%, not 0.1%.

Plus there’s a lot in that 80% that don’t get KSM that simply don’t even try, it’s not all incompetence.

No, they’re pretty much the same they’ve always been.

For +15 keys, the classes couldn’t be more balanced right now.

Stuff dies so fast FotM Warlocks are completely useless in 15 keys.

Solid A+ imo, i went alt crazy this xpac~

I know some may not like the lore but i dont need to know why pocopoc decided to be my companion or why the jailer was bald

:dizzy: :rabbit:

3 Likes