Shadowlands Ending Lore Bingo

Sylvanas might not become the new Arbiter, but she will probably serve the same purpose by becoming the required key in combination with Anduins compass.

2 Likes

Breaking some key Bingo rules here:

1. B2 and O2 are (mostly, barring some kind of power-sharing agreement) mutually exclusive, so a row 2 Bingo is impossible. Mutually exclusive options should be avoided entirely if possible, but they 100% should not be on the same row or column.

2. ā€œNeverā€ boxes are generally bad form - since they can only be filled it retrospectively once everything is over.

3 Likes

Sylvanas and Anduin merge anima and compass to make a new Arbiter baby. The fanfic writers will go wild with that lol.

If this doesnā€™t happen Iā€™ll be dissapointed.

5 Likes

ahahahahaha

I canā€™t deal with you right now :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Iā€™m literally crying laughing right now

3 Likes

*DJ Khaled voice * another one

15 Likes

Where is Wait and See, Trust us.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna go with the G Column Bingo this time.

3 Likes

2 more blocks missing:

1. Sylvanas aka Kerrigan 2.0
  2. Syvanas says ā€œShadowlands are freeeeeeā€.
3 Likes

Isnā€™t Sylvanas Kerrigan 2.0 what we meant all along by ā€œArbitervanasā€? Thatā€™s what I meant.

Iā€™m probably going to regret asking, but you keep saying this, and well ā€¦ just what do you mean? You are referring to the berserk souls that are destroyed when the PC goes to the Maw with Tyrande and Shandris, right? Do you believe that was all of the souls in Teldrassil, or at least a majority of them? If so, what do you base that on?

Donā€™t ask, she has developed an entirely contrived mathematical analysis that leads her to conclude 90% of the night elves were obliterated by the player and the entire race no longer canonically exists.

Itā€™s ridiculous, you can search her replies if youā€™re truly morbidly curious.

6 Likes

Iā€™m basing it on the fact that we only freed around a hundred Night Elf souls from the maw in total in the Ardenweald campaign. Thatā€™s a tenth of those that actually died in Teldrassil alone (which were around 1000.).
Then many more died in Ashenvale and Darkshore, making the percentage of those we saved even lower.
Also the Winter Queen said that the Jailer claimed all of those souls when talking to Elune in 9.1, meaning that as of 9.1, the souls never reached Ardenweald and were in fact obliterated since weā€™re not even trying to save them anymore and the souls are justā€¦ gone. No hope for them.

If you actually read what I said (also in the past) then youā€™d know that I never said anything like this. The souls that were obliterated in the Amalgamation werenā€™t even included in my statements, but yes they also decrease the percentage of those we actually did save, which at this point is far below 10%.

What bothers me the most about this is that the only hope for the Night Elves as a people was for their souls to get rescued and revived so that they wouldnā€™t be going extinct anymore. Now that their souls are obliterated, that last spark of hope has also been extinguished, and so was the hope for a future for the Night Elves in this story.

1 Like

Posting this for other readers since youā€™re unwilling to accept anything other than your own opinion:
Multiple Maw-Walkers are canon. There is more than one Ardenweald Maw Walker saving Night Elf souls while giving every other race the bird.

3 Likes

Iā€™m shocked at the lack of ā€œStupid DBZ beam attack.ā€

5 Likes

I just donā€™t see where such a Kamehameha would be shot out of this time.

I half expected 9.1 to have:

• Elysian Hold + The Five Temples turn into a giant Voltron Centurion
  • The Seat of the Primus Statue come to life
  • The gargoyle on top of Castle Nathria come to life
  • Tirna Achiad itself turn into a giant Tirnen

But alas.

5 Likes

man I was dead sure that Gargoyle was going to be part of the mythic denathrius fight.
sad times.

6 Likes

I donā€™t want it of course but i think :thinking: blizz wants it xD.

2 Likes

#notmygoddess

• Elune turns out to be evolā€¦

The gift that keeps on givingā€¦

• Nā€™zoth invokes Anduinā€™s Shadowform

Our hearts will go onā€¦

• Azeroth awakens, smites Zovaal

Whoa would you look at the timeā€¦

• Denathrius watches Malā€™ganis die and slips out the back door

The crown of Light will bring onlyā€¦ darkness before me.

• Arthas is forced into a Light Fanatic

buellerā€¦ buellerā€¦sepulcher?

• Zovaal wins and resets reality. Classic+ PLUS is AU Azeroth.

There must always be a lich *Person.

• Bolvar becomes the new Arbiter

The greatest gift of allā€¦

• This was all a Void induced Nightmare.

Noā€¦ I swearā€¦ Youā€™re so much more than a Plot Deviceā€¦

• Baine receives no dialogue ever again, especially not with his father

10 Likes

I would honestly love this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For a second I thought the title was ā€œShadowlands Lore Banjoā€.

I was like, this song has to be there. Maybe in the chase scene as we hunt for Zovaal.

7 Likes