Shadowlands Dungeons missing from dungeon finder

How is this still not resolved?

2 Likes

I can’t access Shadowlands dungeons either and I have the Dragonflight expansion.

2 Likes

Still not fixed, how is this not a priority??? Clearly there are a lot of people who still want to experience Shadowlands regardless of purchasing DF or not.

I was able to access the dungeons on Chromie time but now that I’ve leveled that toon to 60 they’re gone and I’m stuck back with this BFA nonsense…

3 Likes

I find this issue especially ugly because 1) It’s still not fixed after more than two months; 2) I just returned to WoW after a three-year absence, and already I am “blocked” from one of the most important aspects of the game: playing dungeons in an expansion I just started, Shadowlands. Others suggested working with Chromie, but he won’t talk to me (I’m assuming because I’m level 60). Why would they not fix it after all this time? Bugs happen, and as long as it’s fixed in a reasonable amount of time, no problem. But this feels like they just don’t care; or as others have stated, it could be some kind of weird “marketing” BS to force us to buy Dragonflight (which I already bought); hope that’s not true.

1 Like

So, if you talk to Chomie and select the Shadowlands timeline, then the dungeons are available to you.

At least, that worked for me when I did just that. Now I’m only lvl 58, so maybe it would be different in two levels, but I’ll check next time I’m on my higher lvl toon.

Thanks, but I already tried talking to Chromie. He only mentions Dragonflight; he doesn’t present any options, probably because I’m at level 60.

1 Like

I can’t believe this issue still has not been resolved. Who thought it was a good idea to force people to do BFA content instead of you know… the previous expansion? I cannot even queue or do anything in regards to Shadowlands it’s crazy. Not even Chromie is working for me.

1 Like

Bug still not fixed.
And it’s not helping that BFA dungeons are murderously overtuned- Normals hitting harder than M+15.

1 Like

Yeah some of them are quite painful. They are overtuned a bit. It’s funny how this issue still hasn’t been fixed. You would think they would give you options into what you want to queue for you know…

I have this same problem. It’s stuck in Battle For Azeroth dungeons. Cannot do the Shadowland dungeons. Was told by another player to go see Chromie at Stormwind to change my timeline. Tried that but Shadowlands is not listed by Chromie. They need to fix this bug ASAP. I cannot do Shadowlands dungeons because I need to be in a group for them, they’re too hard, and I have no friends that like WoW.

1 Like

They just need to make all dungeons level from 10-60. Across all expansions.

And give a large buff to all 70’s, so we can easily (or with a little challenge) solo them.

1 Like

I have the same issue: I am a returning player. I cannot access the content.

I do NOT own Dragonflight. I would rather prefer to finish the storyline of Shadowlands first before I buy the next expansion.

Is there a workaround so far?

Thank you!

2 Likes

same, no shadowlands dungeons at all. Came back after 5 years so I have not touched shadowlands before. I do have Dragonflight, but I only see bfa dungeons in the dungeon finders, which I actually queued into cataclysm dungeons? I’m so confused :joy:

2 Likes

I’m a returning player as well, just hit level 60 and still no option to run through any of SL Dungeons, I want to complete all SL content before going to DF ( wanna see the story ) but its sucks not being able to queue into past dungeons. Miss the old glory days of Blizzard…

1 Like

March 2024 and this still isn’t fixed. I’m level 60 and do not have Dragonflight. Recently came back to enjoy the Shadowlands story since I had not logged in since end of BFA. I’m working on my Covenant campaign and am now stuck because the campaign quest requires me to do a dungeon. No LFG options for Shadowlands dungeons, only BFA. Makes 0 sense at level 60.

This is TERRIBLE customer service! An almost 2-year old issue that’s never been addressed. I was going to purchase Dragonflight & The War Within after finishing the Shadowlands story, but not anymore!

Looks like this return to retail will be short lived for me.

it’s not broken.

We are prevented from completing the story of a previous expansion prior to starting the next expansion. Yes, this is indeed broken.

you can still form groups manually

For those still searching for this, i was able to get back into the SL dungeon finder by using chromie’s dialog options to go back to the shadowlands timeline.

“I have a question abouit Timewalking Campaigns”
“What are Timewalking Campaigns?”
“What timeline should i choose?”
“I want to explore the afterlives.”
Seems like that is a way of forcing back to any of the timelines even after the initial dialog of asking to choose a timeline is locked down. This at least re-enabled the DF for me, YMMV!