Shadowlands Dungeons missing from dungeon finder

The find group / dungeon button is missing from other shadowlands content too. I don’t see it for the world quests that it used to be there for or the dungeons (I’m also a Kyrian and am stuck at Spires of Ascension.)

1 Like

They still haven’t added this to the list of known bugs despite this topic existing for almost a week. I’m guessing that they’re focusing on fixing the DF bugs first and sidelining everything SL related because it’s not the “new” content bringing back people into the game. What a shame…

1 Like

I’m coming back to the game after skipping Shadowlands, hit level 60 part way through the new story content and ever since then I’ve been completely unable to queue for anything other than BFA dungeons. In the support portal I see a Trending Article called “Characters Above Level 60 Can’t Queue for Shadowlands Content” but I’m not above level 60, I don’t even own DF yet.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was just checking as well as they show that the “issue has been fixed” for characters above level 60. However I still have 3 issues.

1. If you are level 60, you are unable to queue for Shadowlands Dungeons (just BFA is available). I don’t have a toon above 60 to test if you can queue for Shadowlands Dungeons with or not.

2. If you are level 60 and join a party with a person in Shadowlands Chromie Time, as soon as they enable Party Sync, the option to queue for Shadowlands Dungeons disappears for them (just BFA is available). This is the ONLY Chromie Time this happens in, if they select ANY other Chromie Time, it works just fine.

3. If you are level 50 or higher and in Threads of Fate (turned on prior to DF launch), you are unable to queue for Shadowlands Dungeons unless you enable Chromie Time (and doing so limits your ability to do Threads of Fate stuff).

This is not the way it has ever worked for prior launches, this is UNIQUE to the DF launch. I also can’t believe this is still broken, especially considering that it also prevents people who are level 60 and didn’t buy DF from queueing for any dungeons. They are just stuck with no dungeon content at all (I’ve seen quite a few of them in Korthia). I feel like this issue is just being ignored. I’ve reported each of the 3 bugs above via the in-game bug reporting feature MULTIPLE TIMES now.

6 Likes

I can confirm that if you are above level #60, you cannot queue for SL Dungeons or for BFA dungeons. And Chromie just offers you a cinematic from (I guess) the end of Cataclysm to set you up for DF content.

So, Blizzard has once again killed progression for many players to force them into DF content.

5 Likes

So what i’m seeing is that this new company that took over blizzard has finally ruined blizzard. they use to not be this garbage.

3 Likes

I started in Shadowlands in late September. Pre-bought Dragonflight… Left/got a refund in October because Blizzard broke pretty much all Campaign NPC dialog in the game in August and let it stay broken through November (still can’t believe they actually did that and that no one really cared/noticed except for the 14k people in the forums that searched it up). Anyway I left and played Classic, then played FF14, then came back to retail because I got the Fel Drake. Figured I’d play it for a month or so and then go back to ff14 unless it proves to be interesting. And it really is proving to be interesting. The SL stoy thru Revendreth is interesting (if weird… the space stuff is a big leap. I’m trying to get there but omg it’s a leap). But I can’t queue for any dungeons. I have to say that I’m not buying DF until I can actually go through and play the game I’m already paying for. That includes queueing for dungeons.

6 Likes

Really hope they fix this, it is disappointing to have my SL progression killed like that

3 Likes

Pretty sure what happened was when I came back I was defaulted into the BFA time walking campaign or whatever it’s called, but I was able to play through the SL content without issue, but once I hit level 60 I was no longer able to talk to Chromie to change my campaign.

1 Like

BfA is scaled for all levels 10-60. It’s the default if you don’t choose a Chromie time. I got kicked out of Chromie time at 59, so I ended up going to Revendreth to herb, mine, and grind mobs for a level.

A level 10 can go to Shadowlands by talking to Chromie. They have access to all 8 Shadowlands dungeons in the Dungeon Finder until level 50.

I’m also experiencing the same problem. I haven’t gotten a chance to play all of the shadowlands content, I went on a mad questing spree to get flying in shadowlands months ago but fell off into casual world quests and dungeons when I had a small amount of free time. (I’ve barely started the Secrets of the First Ones) I came back today after a few weeks off and now can’t see any of the shadowlands dungeons in the dungeon finder only BFA.

I honestly don’t have any intention of buying DF because I don’t have the time to play much so I’m super pissed if I’d have to buy DF to get access to dungeons outside of the BFA ones.

3 Likes

In Shadowlands Chromie Time you have access to the 8 SL dungeons from 10-59 (yes that quest that pops up at 59 kicks you out, but you can go re-enable Chromie time until 60). Once you hit 60 however, the ability to do any Shadowlands content disappears. And for me the biggest frustration is that I can’t party sync with a friend who is still below 60 and help them if they are in Shadowlands Chromie Time (EVERY SINGLE OTHER ONE WORKS, just NOT Shadowlands).

4 Likes

They must be really concerned about the new player experience.

2 Likes

which is the problem. Nobody is asking how to get shadowlands chromie time. The problem is that the shadowlands dungeons do not show up in the dungeon finder under other circumstances and being 60 doesn’t help. I checked on two characters - a fresh 60 and one that has cleared all of the campaigns in SL. Neither had access to Shadowlands normals or heroics in the dungeon finder tool. I was leveling in Shadowlands and only had access to BFA. I don’t see how anyone could be confused about this being a problem.

5 Likes

I think they have done this intentionally, to discourage level 60’s who have not bought dragonflight from hanging out in Shadowlands, running dungeons for entertainment and a little gear.

Judging by the changes they have made to heirloom and dungeon ilvl, I think not. Heirloom and dungeon gear got huge boosts. Quest gear remains the same.

3 Likes

That was sarcastic. They wouldn’t be pushing something completely borked to live servers if they actually cared about new player experience when these players can’t avoid the dumpster fire these dungeons got turned into. Last I checked, it wasn’t even listed as a known issue in the bug thread!

4 Likes

They have been told enough times about this. If it isn’t listed as a known bug at this point, it may well be intentional.

3 Likes

This really is bullcrap. I just came back to the game cause of the new expansion. I didn’t play much in shadowlands and I am trying to get these stupid crystals to get the Silvermane. I am completely incapable of progressing far enough into the dungeons to get the crystals there.

3 Likes

I also have this problem. I tried everything to find a cure. However i made a video explaining the bug for people can find information on it easier. https://youtu.be/W5yfSHu4QbA

5 Likes

I am not sure what to do anymore. I’ve reported this, my friends have reported this, and nothing. It’s sad, and I feel really sorry for the people who haven’t bought DF yet. Seems so silly. For me I just want to help my friend level (so want the Shadowlands Chromie Time + Party Sync to work), as they are getting really frustrated (and doing dungeons in any other Chromie Time yield so little XP it’s not worth it).

6 Likes