Shadowlands Beta/PTR Compiled Feedback Thread

Good stuff man, grats!

Now spam the hell out of the warlock forums lol.

Not just stables stuff, but the more reasonable and realistic feedback (demo specifically)

The warlock beta forums specifically haha

3 Likes

It’s waaaaaay too late to effect any change now.

1 Like

People said that a week ago, and a week before that. Until prepatch, or even launch, it’s not too late

1 Like

Do you remember Legion launch for warlocks? I member.

Every week pretty significant changes are being made. Demo could still get some decent changes. This isn’t legion, communication is significantly better than it ever has been.

1 Like

What do you consider the last significant change was to warlock’s that wasn’t a stealth nerf ?

When was the last change to our covenant abilities?

I didn’t say specifically warlocks, did I? I said every week there has been significant changes made in general. Just because it hasn’t happened for warlock (specifically demo since affliction and destruction received significant changes early on) doesn’t mean it won’t.

I get that it MIGHT not happen. But comparing now to legion isn’t really a relevant argument tbh.

1 Like

The From the Shadows wording changes the way the talent interacts with the shadow bite conduit as well which is pretty big. Throw on the 3% legendary and talent into Dreadlash and it’s pretty powerful. Removing the aoe cap to implosion is pretty big. Buffing SoC was a decent change. I mean warlocks GOT changes today. So to say they’re done isn’t really reasonable since we don’t know.

1 Like

Not really a stealth nerf since Blizzard doesn’t post beta build notes, nor have they communicated via Blue Post every single change in every single build. Our “beta patch notes” are just what wowhead is able to find and detect changed.

Things can keep changing up to the day before. Grimoire: Felguard was changed literally 48 hours before BFA.

Don’t have access to the Beta Forums yet but sent in a ticket.

Prolly gonna just copy paste the “feedback” part of this post once I do, since that’s really the core takeaways. I do think it’s too late for Talent changes like we were talking about a few days ago, but not too late for other mechanical type changes (e.g. CD time adjustments).

1 Like

Have you logged out of the forums completely and back in? That usually fixes it

1 Like

Yup! Just did, and it’s fixed now!

1 Like

Thursday Bump

I can’t imagine we’re going to get any major changes to affliction besides tuning at this point, so I have a final suggestion:

Change malefic rapture from shadow to shadowflame, IE: shadow + fire school. This would mean you would still get locked out of casting anything if kicked out of rapture, but if you got kicked out of shadow, you could still cast rapture. Affliction would still get dumped on by interrupts way more than destro, but it would be less terrible.

And in terms of aesthetics, the spell already looks like purple fire anyway. Much like the soul flame ability from the legion aff artifact, which was also shadowflame.

1 Like

I member! Member when they gave destro soul shards back and then changed them back to burning embers (soul shard fragments) in legion? I am hoping they change our pet summons back to how it is now instead of 6 secs in a future patch.

Bumping for Friday.

1 Like

Bumping, and please bump this too:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/demonology-still-needs-help/633022

3 Likes

Bumping for assistance!

Hoping for a proper demo build today.

4 Likes

Sad face. Another week, no demo changes. The one for FTS was okay, but… meh

2 Likes

Honestly on Beta my felguard is like, dying continuously, and it’s awful.

2 Likes