Shadowlands Beta/PTR Compiled Feedback Thread

They also said destruction wasn’t gettting changes and destruction got substantial changes.

Also they completely reworked Demonic Consumption into working like Thal’kiel did back in Legion about a month and change ago.

So I mean

1 Like

More changes for demo, please :pray:t2:

1 Like

They are really leaving Demo in the dust. Two okish legendaries, covenants that don’t really do much for the spec. Dead talents in our last row, pvp talents that haven’t been update for nearly 2 years probably longer.

A spec in 2020 filled with cast times to all their base spells but none of the feel good feeling from casting said spells, hand of guldan costing 3 shards but none of the razzle dazzle, there should be some form of strong demons from spending 3 soul shards, tyrant is the only that’s kinda cool and even that has a long set up.

A pet cast of 6 seconds, start a dungeon or raid only to have the pet dying to some form of misc. instant damage or getting stuck on some small corner in the ground to then use the 6 seconds to recast it because once the pet gets stuck it won’t reset.

Still almost no synergies within our spec. Add something to corruption please, and for the love of the void remove the damn cast time, what is up with this " we must add cast time to all of demonology’s spells mindset" when they don’t even reflect the damage, not even sure how you update the entirety of the mmo to become more fast paced but still keeping certain specs with old dated caster mechanics.

And of course no interrupt, yet again.

1 Like

Hopefully you don’t pvp.

1 Like

They said the same to shadow priest and they got a rework so we can keep asking :wink:

I am going to continue to advocate for significant Demonology changes as a player of the spec in high end pvp. So Friday Bump!

3 Likes

Does Blizzard read the class forums? Wouldn’t this be more useful in the beta thread?

Tbh most of the changes we have gotten over development has been exactly what was said in prior iterations of this original post so I believe they are in fact reading this thread.

Plus it’s the only place where every warlock specific video by content creators and Google doc by The Elite™ is linked.

Regardless I reposted the feedback on the beta warlock thread.

4 Likes

Sunday Bump

3 Likes

Here’s hoping for more demo love, bump

3 Likes

well that just makes us sound like pricks

1 Like

Well yall got fancy shmancy achievements and titles and mounts :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a Filthy Casual who is primarily in it nowadays for the lore/story above gameplay

should prolly ask your venthyr question here just incase

1 Like

Lol sure

Favor: if you are a Venthyr and Not A Blood Elf and have done the Covenant Campaign, please talk to Kael’thas in Sinfall (bottom-most floor to the right) and confirm whether or not he says “Your Prince” and “our people” to All Non Blood Elves

Races of interest
-Non Belf Horde
-Void Elves
-NonVelf Alliance

Still holding out hope for some meaningful demonology changes. 42 days left Blizzard.

4 Likes

Please for the love of the Fel let there be demo changes today. Like good ones

3 Likes

This is what i am hoping. Either damage to primary pet, or imp damage. Imp damage would scale really fast with how fast you would then generate shards, into making more, into keeping them around with a tyrant. I believe it would also increase implosion damage, so that might need tuned.

Or increase dbolt damage! There is a handful of ways… or…
Perma doomguard guardian?

1 Like

Or an option between a permanent pit lord and the ability to have two permanent demons out at once (two felguards, or one FG and one Imp, etc). Inner demons baseline would be ideal as well as soul strike. Replace sac souls and nether portal with the first two above mentioned ideas. Would be amazing

2 Likes

While having a pitlord has been my goal since shadowmoon vally in BC (enslaving the named pitlord there and dueling was fun), this could also set us up for a second pet? Taking the interrupt off the stuff for felguard.

1 Like

I would love options between pets tbh. A talent to allow us to choose between other greater demons would be amazing. Call Felhunter also needs to be baseline

1 Like