Shadowlands Beta Forum: COVENANT SYSTEM DESIGN FLAWS DISCUSSION (2,4K upvotes)

That’s what happened with BFA and Blizzard had to backtrack on almost every decision. It’ll be the same with Shadowlands.

1 Like

That happened with all the games. Get over yourself.

All what games?

All expansions. Clear enough for you.

Blizzard backtracking on decisions after people abandoned ship? Yeah, probably lol. Not sure what your point is here.

My point is clear, your comprehension is lacking. Cya when that clears up.

My comprehension is lacking? Pretty sure I agreed with you lol.

You ok, bud?

You didn’t.

I did

Nope. You didn’t.

Yep, I did.

The entire point is that this notion of only 1% feeling the way Preach feels is a lie you guys keep perpetuating to try and strengthen your position. It’s an incredibly weak stance and can be proven by looking at channels like Preach’s and identifying that all those people that do agree with him couldn’t possibly all be part of your made up idea of “1%ers”

2 Likes

Get a room you two, you’re spamming the thread lol

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I sleep great, thanks!

1%er’s is just a term, not something you take literally.
Means small number.

Exactly this.

Also, as I said earlier, just because people of all gameplay demographics like his content, that doesn’t mean that he’s not speaking for the 1% when he’s pushing for gameplay changes.

1 Like

#PullTheRipcord.

Everyone will be happy. Except for the people that gain happiness from the inability for others to have fun.

5 Likes

Hello, I am not the 1%. Swappable covenants please.

#PullTheRipcord

5 Likes

It’s a completely misleading term and you know exactly why you use it.

Your specific opinions are likely less than 1% of total opinions, but you wouldn’t dare imply you’re an even smaller minority would you?