Shadowlands: 9.2.5 Content Update Is Now Live

what content there is ZERO CONTENT in 9.2.5 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I thought Zereth Mortis was getting weapons added to the loot table for quests, daily and world. I didn’t see it on there.

Still, why 60 and not 80…

People thinking there will be a new race…lol. They will be so disappointed.

You guys need to make sure Cutting Edge stays until Dragonflight.

There’s no good reason to make this the shortest tier of all time.

Hey Blizzard, why did you pick a banner of Anduin and Saurfang for this?
They aren’t in 9.2.5.

Did your forum bot quit WoW too?

Looks at my 50 Blood elf and DI paladins and sighs.

:roll_eyes:
Just stop. It’s embarrassing at this point.

2 Likes

Let’s recall that there is a MISSING Alliance city.

But! Magic seed…

There is speculation that the real banner would give away a surprise, so the current one is a temporary substitute.

Some people like to harp on that for unknown reasons. Yeah the warfront armor is nice, but it isn’t heritage armor at all.

Are you all using BfA material in the 9.2.5 announcement because Shadowlands will end up being nothing but a bad dream??? :thinking:

Taken from Josefine in this thread on Demon armor removal https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/demon-armor-removal/1212115/13

"What really doesn’t make sense is that they’ve tried this before.

The reason the talent even exists is because warlocks were too squishy after losing the old Demon/Fel Armor (or maybe it was part of Blood Pact then? I forget) despite the extra stam.

From 8.1.5 patch notes:

If it didn’t work before, why do it again?

If the point is to free up a talent choice, just make it baseline. And if button bloat is an issue, just make the darn thing passive. Warlocks are supposed to be tanky, but without the armor, all the added stam kinda just makes them mana sponges for healers."

The DH class needs a rework. The chaos strike spams get boring.

‘Content’ um, ok

actually, according to Wowhead, aotc is still available

totally agree, 9.2.5 is just a waste of a day, i have not waited to log into wow for this long sense BFA came out lmao, WTG blizz, another job in the gutter

I think the issue, for me is, the fact that alot of people that play this game are entitled. And regardless of how “awesome” Or how “Bad” a patch is, they always going to hate anyway.

Like legit. Doesn’t matter if blizzard hits a huge home run in dragonflight and wrath classic. A majority will still hate blizzard.

That is the annoying thing to me. Could 9.2.5 have more content. Sure. But it doesn’t. And the poster above is still paying 15 bucks a month, so they must like some things about shadowlands.

I mean, the patch is a bit short. But i can note two positive things. Being able to group cross faction is cool. More options is good. And the emerald hawkstrider also seems cool.

I mean, it isn’t the greatest patch ever made. But it’s not like, man blizzard, omg. Like why did you even add this patch nonsense, either.

I mean seriously, if you are not satisfied with the game you are paying money for, and you don’t feel like you are getting the best bang for your buck, i think you would be better off not playing, and not paying either. Just me though.

I mean, they could just give us absolutely nothing. I feel like that is what i would be doing. I mean, if you find absolutely nothing good about this patch, or anything to be grateful for in this patch, then that is on you.

The biggest highlight for me is probably cross faction grouping. People have asked for that for a long time. So cool we are finally getting it.

I’d love to enjoy the patch but your world server is down :<

I’m stuck in tirisfall glades, can’t hearth. tried flying away, it teleported me under water adn now i can’t mount either.