Shadowlands: 9.2.5 Content Update Is Now Live

No it isnt! Unable to even connect.

1 Like

Patch is a joke. Alliance can now be undead as well, why not get it over and done with and give the Alliance the rest of our races as well.
Not to mention the joke that is Void Elves who can now customise into 3 different races.

The political pandering to the snowflakes of the perceived maligned minority is honestly becoming frustrating.
Couldn’t even give the Dark Ranger customisation to Nightborne despite there being no reason to give it to Void Elves or Night Elves in the first place who did get it.

1 Like

Nope “World Server Down”
Stop wasting time on stupid ‘social contracts’ and fix your damn IT issues, we are not paying for your continuous fails Blizzard…

Lol the irony…

Jeebus D Team… this is extra.

2 Likes

Haha I’m pretty annoyed at the world server being down repeatedly (and thus posting too much the forums), but come on man what does the Social Contract have to do with anything?

1 Like

No, Alliance have asked for that for a long time. What did Horde get out of this patch, apart from letting the Alliance dress up like iconic Horde NPC’s?

I’m sure the person who typed the summary of the ToU/CoC (Aka not an actual new “social contract”) totally are the same ones who work on the servers.

2 Likes

You again? All you do is complain and that will never change even if Blizz gave you in particular all the extra world content you could ever dream of, you’ll still be mad about something.

Can we get a FULL LIST of changes?

You know… including the ones you tossed in for no reason without saying anything?

Does this mean I can transfer gold between my Horde and Alliance characters?

Imagine making the darkfallen elves available as a customizable option for every elf class combo except if you play death knights the actual undead elf class. Really dropped the ball there didn’t you blizzard.

When will the bug for cross faction pvp be fixed? I can’t find any information on it anywhere. I just know I can’t queue with my ally friends :slight_smile: