Shadowlands 9.0 Mighty Caravan Brutosaur AH vendors gone + no longer obtainable via a vendor

I am pretty sure the minimum age for the forums is 13+. Since I keep getting told to keep it PG on the forums.

imagine being under the impression that you can tell companies what to sell, when to sell it, and how to sell itā€¦ and that if they donā€™t do as you say, theyā€™re breaking the law. :joy::rofl:

this has got to be the ultimate ā€œkarenā€.
(apologies to anyone who is actually named karen)

please do.

3 Likes

Your trolling was funny at first, but you drug it out to long and made it to obvious.

Lesson learned for next time.

2 Likes

Man, if that was the case, then this game would be boring as we wouldā€™ve just ā€œcompleted the gameā€ in few secondsā€¦

ā€œBlizzard, you must sell me everything that can be purchases, farmed and stuff for 1 copperā€.

imagine being under the impression that you can tell companies what to sell (the government does all the time.) when to sell it. ( the government again) how to sell it (the government) Wow man you defeated your self in that whole thing.

I thought you were going. What, still needed to get more troll out of you?

Just answering is all but yeah I am going but I seen that.

Well, you go speak to your lawyers and judges then tell us the responce they give you. I can garentee that they will tell you what the community here has told you, while at the same time, laughing at you.

1 Like

Things like TOS and EULAs canā€™t override the law.

With that said, the removal of the Brutosaur (as silly as that decision is) doesnā€™t fall under fraud.

1 Like

Moving the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur to the BMAH isnā€™t a form of fraud. Itā€™s just an unpopular stale move thatā€™s probably going to happen no matter how much backlash they get over it.

At worst, itā€™s an attempt at pushing token sales, which isnā€™t illegal as far as Iā€™m aware.

Really, though, letā€™s not try and claim an unpopular move is some kind of serious crime here. That can be considered defamation and it is completely unnecessary.

Leaving comments expressing your opinions as to why you think moving the Brutosaur mount to the BMAH is a bad idea is sufficient enough. Thereā€™s no need to accuse anyone of crimes over this.

Last time i checked false scarcity is fraud.

Do you realize you agreed to a ToS that says nothing in this game belongs to you ?

2 Likes

We also donā€™t know if they are really trying to push token sales. From the looks of it, it seems they werenā€™t even going to announce the moving of the mount to the BMAH (at least not anytime soon), so it could have just been an attempt at keeping the mount somewhat exclusive to the players who were able to afford it during Battle for Azeroth.

We really donā€™t know why Blizzard decided that the mount is moving to the BMAH in 9.0.1.

How is this false scarcity though ? Everyone for the next year or so who has 5 million gold can purchase that mount. The price isnā€™t going up, the supply isnā€™t limited.

No it isnā€™t. Scummy business practice maybe, but in no way fraud or illegal.

Still no reason to take it out at all. Iā€™m kinda tired of exclusive stuff i have a few items that no one can get but to be honest i wish everyone could get it because i donā€™t have a elitest ego either.

you have shown this to be untrue, with your repeated insistence that youā€™re right, and everyone else is wrong.

1 Like

fraud wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. Taking the mount out there hoping for people to buy more gold from the AH kinda proves my point or i could be wrong ill know when i talk the the ftc they well set me on the right path.

Because I know 100% that you donā€™t know the laws that is why i wont listen to you.

no you donā€™t