Shadowlands 10m gold mount

I’m calling it now. It’ll be something huge and cool! Then Blizzard will create an artificial scarcity of it. Eventually removing it from game for… reasons.

6 Likes

It better have a barber on it

20 Likes

That’s the next logical step right? We had a repair mount, then a transmog, then an auction, so barber next yeah? Or maybe it’s all four?

5 Likes

Regardless lol

Artificial scarcity.

2 Likes

Too late now tbh.

That would make sense for this expansion - change your appearance on the fly. Not worth 10 million but w/e.

3 Likes

There will actually be several, all costing at least 10M gold.

They will all be updated versions of rare mount drops. Ashes, Invincible, Mimiron’s Head, Sha’s cloud serpent, and Baron Rivendare’s skelly horse.

The MoP challenge Phoenix will sell for 25M each.

1 Like

Nope you got it all wrong. Its going to be a teleport mount

4 Likes

Its going to be a Katamari comprised of all your other mounts. Get collecting so your ball may dominate all the others!

4 Likes

I’d actually grind for it though, first gold sink mount id bother with, I didn’t care 1 bit about brutosaur , It will also give me something to do, I haven’t logged onto Bektokal for a while since there’s nothing to do, I don’t do any high end game content so 457 ilvl is enough , this mount would give me a false sense of accomplishment, but at least it’s something to do though

At that price it better be free cuts if it’s a barber mount. :barber:

1 Like

Sl gold sink mount is you become the mount. In your humanoid form you piggy back other players at running speed

3 Likes

Imagine the rant from the “anti-flying” community lol

1 Like

It’s called giving you something to strive toward… you know like a set of armor every 6 months?

Also i would point out that the Brutosaur is NOT being removed from the game and will still be available for you to buy.

LOL, smh.

We all know the reasons though - to sell tokens.

:cookie:

3 Likes

People who take satire literally are the same people who take Facebook infographics as gospel.

1 Like

Sounds kinda wack

A barber mount sounds cool but also dangerous!

:fox_face:

you’ll note they’re selling imperial quilens now.

Ooh! A spaceship, which is basically a flying city with all the amenities, that you can decorate and customize… Too much like housing…? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like