Shadowform

can we PLEASE have the option to choose from the various different versions of Shadowform in the Barbershop?

that way it won’t break any of the current glyphs, everyone can be happy!

personally i can’t stand the BFA Shadowform and would take any variation over it… but those that like it should be allowed to keep it!

34 Likes

Classic shadow form please :smiley:

22 Likes

I’ll go even further: pretty please Classic Shadowform option.

7 Likes

Either barbershop or glyph would work.

Together we accomplished a spec rework. I don’t see why we wouldn’t be able to get a simple aesthetic option added into the game, especially it being such a minor thing.

8 Likes

I’m one of the few people that liked the legion shadowform style and was sad they didn’t make it a glyph

3 Likes

There are different versions, and I have the strong opinion that BFA’s iteration was visually unappealing with the low resolution Alpha effects and fart clouds :dash:

5 Likes

Since voidform is a CD, can I make my shadowform look like voidform?

I really enjoy levitating :worried:

4 Likes

Lets have a glyph to change Void Form into wings…

https://cata-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?spell=87153

Dark Archangel (Dark Evangelism) - Instantly restores 5% of your total mana and increases the damage done by your Mind Flay, Mind Spike, Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Death by 4% for each stack. Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.

vs

• Voidform

• Now has a 90 second cooldown and now increases damage by 20% and lasts for 15 seconds.

They are practically identical now.
Just missing Mind Spike for similar playstyle interaction.

6 Likes

I’d prefer the glyph that gave us the shadow wings on use of Devo Plague.

And ravens please god ravens.

9 Likes

That works too.

But I find it quite uncanny that our DPS CD is basically Dark Archangel again. I loved that burst back then, would love it again.

4 Likes

Please blizzard. You made the changes to the playstyle; now give us the cool cosmetics that go with it.

4 Likes

Good idea! That glyph was so cool!

4 Likes

I’m not going to hound them for it. The glyph system hasn’t seen love in a while.

But I’ll be mentioning ravens and shadow wings on every feedback post I make from this point forward lol

5 Likes

:+1: :+1:
Double thumbs up from me.

2 Likes

To be fair I think it’s unlikely they’ll add ravens back. We already have the priest-only toy “Thaumaturgist’s Orb”.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=136928/thaumaturgists-orb

1 Like

Thats a good point but there has also been a few different versions of sources of the fire kitty appearance for feral druids and they were even told recently they may be able to transmog it onto themselves with the new customization options.

1 Like

im happy. they gave us a needed rework that we asked for. as much as id like to have classic shadowform back if they dont get to it right away ill survive. im just happy my spec is going to work again.

1 Like

Resto Shamans got a toy in Legion to give them the Water Shield appearance since it got pruned, but now they have Water Shield back anyway. Ravens can come back too.

2 Likes

ngl if the instant MB procs we get from mind flay and mind sear gave us a raven per stack thatd be pretty awesome

4 Likes

Glyph of Shadow Ravens should just be:

• A raven appears and circles you for every 20 Insanity you have, up to 5 (100 Insanity).
2 Likes