Shadowbolts hitting me for 30k

I actually don’t play that much I’m just pretty efficient with my time.

Some do bc they are getting paid etc streamers but a lot of high rated players play a lot less then others assume.

1 Like

Yeah but you still power through it though. That’s the desire I’m referring to. If your spec is fun to you, you have a desire to power through everything. If it’s not fun to you, there usually isn’t a desire to power through it that far or high.

On the contrary…apparently you do not understand what a Karen is. I did not complain about hunter damage…reading comprehension would have revealed this to you…I merely asked imagine that a hunter complaining about Warlock damage. Get it right!

LOL only Karens would try to manipulate conversations and save face by acting like they didn’t mean exactly what was said in the statement. “Imagine X class is complaining about Y class damage” has been said in WoW PvP terms since the dawn of time to say that X class has too much damage.

Unless you are a brand new player to World of Warcraft and just now subscribed to the game. If that’s the case, welcome to World of Warcraft and now I’ve taught you what that phrase means. Now that we have the obvious “you’re new to WoW” out of the way I’m going to give you some tips on PvP on how to survive, if you watch Maldivas videos they are very informative for cooldown management and survival for new Warlocks and new WoW Pvpers.

If you have anymore questions I would be HAPPY to instruct your new, fresh mind on how to become a better and more complete player. Bless your heart.

Imagine that…now you are failing at trying to educate. There was no manipulation it was obvious you complained about warlock damage that can be easily countered. This is a you issue. LTP. Nothing to see here.

I think you had a VERY easy to mistake misread of my initial post. I was just wondering what caused this damage so I can counter it. No damage complaining here my amazing new WoW PvPer. You are going to do great things in the PvP community with your hot takes and insightful commentary.

LoL…learn to type before you respond. But Like I said nothing to see here. By the way what you wrote was incoherent. You complained about easy counterable lock damage and then you call me new…lol. Whatever strokes your little ego.

Aw bless your heart if you think that was complaining Karen. Sorry my manager is unavailable at the moment please leave a message after the beep. BEEP.

Children…lol

1 Like

They were probably an affliction lock + necro covenant. Our covenant ability makes the next 3 casts of the major filler spell of the spec hit pretty hard.

It doesn’t really have counterplay aside from anticipating the chunky hits and trying to spread them out to make the dam more managable.

Sorry the thread got super weird.

Lol…it can be interrupted. So the damage is not unavoidable. The buff that locks get from decimating bolt does not stay on forever till used either. Once you get a shadow spell lockout you are screwed. So it’s actually counterable.

1 Like