Shadow Priest/Shaman LF AOTC/Casual Mythic Raiding Group

Hi,

I’ve recently came back to the game after an extensive break at the start of Shadowlands. I’m currently only rocking around a 211 IL on my Shadow Priest and around 205 on my Shaman (Enhance and Ele). My current guild has changed their raid days to primarily be on the weekends, which I am unable to attend.

I’m looking for a two night a week Heroic Raiding guild with future Mythic ambitions. Start times can range anywhere from 7:30-9pm EST.

I’m keen on playing either my Shaman or Priest for the remainder of 9.0.5 and going forward into 9.1. But I do have an assortment of classes that can be geared in order to fit must have demands.

If you’re interested, you can contact me via Battle Net here: RumbleDumble#1406 or my Discord here: BigOlTiddyMuncher#8336

Hey! Added you on disc, check us out below if we would be a good fit :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-grey-matter-heroicmythic-91-tuewed-1010h/907277

Hey man, I’ve got an AOTC focused guild setup right now but it starts a bit later than 9est. At the moment the current times are Tues/Wed 10:30pm - 1am est.