[H] <Grey Matter> Heroic/Mythic SoD - Tue/Wed - 7/10H

Hey A52 Hordies!

Grey Matter is a semi-hardcore, semi-casual, social raid/mythic+ focused guild. We’re composed of skilled players who are looking to push all content in a fun, positive environment. The majority of our guild is built of working professionals who make the most of the time we’re together while having fun and keeping toxic behavior out.

We’re 7/10H Sanctum of Domination raiding at launch and expand into mythic after AoTC.

Raid Times:

• Tue/Wed 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Server Time (EST),
  • Sun 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM on-notice given Wednesday progression progress.

Needed Positions:

• Melee DPS (DK)

• Ranged DPS (Warlock Perf, Ele Sham)

Expectations:

• Positive, fun, friendly attitude (don’t be sweatie, sweeties)
  • Personals/Enchants are required for each night
  • Review raid mechanics, wipefest and your class/spec

If you’re looking for raid or just looking for a new guild to run keys, feel free to add me on battle tag: cricket#11856, discord: cricket#9999 or battle tag: Bunny#1480 Discord: Bunny#5337 or just reply to this post.

P.S. We’re a guild for all walks of life - no hatred is tolerated. See you in the shadowlands loves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Still looking!

Healers and DPS welcome!

Hey potential friend, still looking to beef up our mythic roster!

Missing healer and multiple DPS spots. Planning to begin mythic raiding progression within a few weeks.

Also if you’re looking for a guild in general, we do M+ and RBGs (literally any content). Quite a few of us are rocking the KSM status (including this girl)

Hi sisters we are still looking!

Hey y’all,

still looking and open to merging guilds! Just feel free to add me on btag: cricket#11856, discord: cricket#9999 or reply to this post

To the top!

bump bump, the post is bumping

Recent transfer to Area 52. I am a 204 Boomkin (10/10 Heroic CN) that has been playing my BM hunter (Ironfoxx - Sargeras) but wanted to see the Horde side of things on my Druid. Would love to help out. Sent in an application on the guild finder.

Hello gang we’re still recruiting! Come join us!

Hello!

We are still looking for melee DPS and healers.

We are still open to the idea of a guild merger with similar progression to ours.

Please feel free to reach out.

Btag - Bunny#1480
Discord - Bunny#5337

Hello! We are back.

bump bump, the post is bumpin

Looking for hot players :fire:

BUMP! If you are a tank please message me.

Still need a holy pally and a few more DPS for our mythic team.

TO THE TOP!

We have reached a point where we have filled our base recruitment needs, however we are still looking to add skillful players in all roles.

Please feel free to reach out in game!

Dad?

That’s cool <3

Still looking to add a few more DPS to our core roster.

Currently 9/10 H. Prog on Sylvanas should start next week. Still need to add a few more dps to our roster for mythic!