Shadow Priests need a nerf

And without impacting shadow’s already mediocre M+ performance. Pretty good talent to nerf and at a non-gutting amount.

I wonder if any of the other talents on that row might be stronger for single target now.

I doubt it.

Wish they would buff Shadow Word: Death (and make it baseline, of course).

Just pointing out Limit is currently using 10 priests in their raid right now…

1 Like

You argument about damage to adds that need to die would hold true IF, and a BIG IF, the adds actually died. The reason why Spriest damage is so high in this raid is that the adds don’t die. They sit at 1% health. It’s literally damage that pads the meters and makes big dumb dumbs like you and Blizzard think Spriest damage is higher than it actually is. Try changing your stupid heroic 99 percentile logs to damage done to bosses and you’ll see Spriests aren’t that much further. And the only reason why they’re further in boss damage done is thanks to Twist of Fate constantly proccing Spriests have +10%

You and all the simple people, specially the jokers at Blizz, who look at numbers need to actually understand what the numbers mean.

2 Likes

Tbh is not a big nerf and Shadow Priest gonna stay on top, like it or not.

Nah they didn’t, in fortified weeks you can still go Shadowy Apparitions trait and still do good.

On no fortified you just go Seering Dialogue and Though Harvester as always.

Stop being so dramatic.

4 Likes

Your argument would hold true if it wasn’t for Twist of Fate… 10% damage increase because of the adds.

1 Like

Someone didn’t read.

Someone did read… I was pointing out a single talent should not cause a spec to be 20 -30% above another. Other specs have gotten nerfed into obscurity for being that much higher (see Fire Mages)….

A single talent ISN’T causing the spec to be 20-30% above another. In fact, Sub and Assassin Rogues, Frost Mages, Elemental Shamans and Boomkins are just as high as Spriest damage in those fights in most cases.

1 Like

Tiranic weeks u mean to use SA? fortified 3 searing and TH?

people will never not fall for the nerf bait, nice

They used 8 spriests.

Doesnt that speak volumes?

I wonder how many Method used?

1 Like

Haha no, the nerf is super minimal for m+. You’ll barely notice the difference.

Do you know WHY Limit used 8 Shadow Priests? Do you know WHY Method is using 4 disc priests?

To Quote Blizzard:

I mean if you havent figured it out when its so obvious that even the Devs have to make a blue post about it then i dunno thats your problem at this point

2 Likes

The same reason they would stack 8 Affliction locks/ele shamans if the two encounters were single target? because they do the most dmg in that niche. Would be 0 shadow priest in their kill videos if those two encounters were instead pure single target.

1 Like

Not sure why you are arguing about SP not being OP when all the data points toward it.

I mean, its not even close between SP and the 2nd dps in the current raid and also not even close in the previous raid.

Yes, it’s totally because of the damage and definitely not because Mass Dispels and Vampiric Embraces make the encounter easier :roll_eyes: They drop the Shadow Priests for Elemental Shamans for the very next fight.

2 Likes

What part of “meter padding” do you not understand?

2 Likes

Looks like the latest nerf to SP has not changed anything…

1 Like