Shadow Priest every single game on high rating

Lol wrong in so many ways ill agree with their popularity right now but there are plenty others 2 and debuff timer though to much play around early game for it but i mean you just adapt to it. Part of being elite

Also go play one at high rating before saying all that

I can watch awc and see all the hi level guys playing spriest. They do way too much damage !!! Boomies and spriest are crushing the meters . The fact that almost every team had one or both on the team tells anyone with though producing brain cells they are OP or over tuned. But I’m sure it’s a get gud situation and I’m a casual so I couldn’t possibly understand the intricacies of higher arena play.

I agree, we should also buff mage by like, oh, 50% though, just moar damage all around really.

Thank you.

-Mage Main

I believe it’s just sarcasm, or at least, that’s how I was reading it as anyway.

About 80% sure, based off of the current thread and context.

Nah he’s a 1400 sp who was complaining about warriors the other day in his own thread before real sps made fun of him for dying to melee.

1 Like

Oof, well, thanks the the additional context!

1 Like

no the truth is desperate prayer is a 18 second cooldown and flash heal can be as egregious as 300k

that’s a priest issue not a pacing issue

Atleast sp cant spam dispel next patch…ha ha ha…