Shadow Council Alliance Reconnections

where is packhunter? :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: I founded Wings of Tomorrow with Rayore, etc. Good to see you :slight_smile:

Ebonrawn from Luna; Rogue.

Clearing MC/ZG. Good times.

“Up against the wall! Cecilantes style!”

I miss Bix, the SuperPally.

3 Likes

Aw, I remember Bix.

Jinron, Human holy pally of healing awesome!
Guild was Mystic Hope!

2 Likes

Used to play a Night Elf Druid named “Animaul” back in the day on Shadow Council. Looking for old buddies.

Elderwolf
Moonwolf
Mikaila
Kreldazz

2 Likes

Makeltar, Night Elf warrior Retribution.

2 Likes

Anyone from Batpat"s SHN guild?

1 Like

Kialem - NE Rogue
Aiesadie - NE Warrior
Shilogh - UD Priest

Kilsom - UD Priest ( Brother )

4 Likes

hey dude its shaddancer :smiley: was in guild with you in archetype x :smiley: id love to play with ya again if possible

3 Likes

Shaddancer here 60 night elf hunter cant remember the year i joined was near the start some of the guilds i was in back in the day were
retribution
light brigade
aotw
archetype x

would love to connect again with old friends hit me up

2 Likes

Yeah! Vasriia and I remember farming with you for raids. We were just watching some of the old videos of our boss kills and we saw you in some of them… check this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StsxTEBDM_U&list=PLugtBYuj0XZAPsnyDlP8VEnCMGH25sOaa&index=52

haha you X_x at me.
*video by Shrub I believe

1 Like

omg hahahahahahaha i remember you getting lodged in that box and man i miss those days :smiley: do you two have any idea on what server youll be rolling on? i really would love to play with some faces that i know :smiley: i wish we could find xodium tanequil and shadowed and rolibar :smiley: god i miss atx so bad

2 Likes

Haven’t decided on server yet, but we’ll be name saving on Grobbulus I think. I was hoping to find more friends from ShC before launch. You can add me ElusiveRogue#11490 and we can keep in touch.

Emilysis 60 NE rogue
Robituslife 60 human pally
Rhonorix human warrior 50ish during classic
Melonna NE Priest 40ish during classic

Only guild I can remember being in was Winds of Fate we Raided with I think it was Doom forge(d?) militia back then so anyone from that old crew or any other classic players from SC back then really.

Small edit. I just looked thru this tread wow so many guild names I remember.

1 Like

OMFG!!!

Wow. I forgot about Packhunter.

Where is Equinox?

oh god not packhunter >.> our dark stain lol

2 Likes

Broooo, this is Brunodapale! Add me RAMatSCG#1943

Brunodapale here. Holy/Ret, played in Retribution, Legion of Dun Morogh, Wolf Pack Elite and Prism of Light. If any old guildies want to add me my tag is RAMATSCG#1943

Gonna be playing Ally again on one of the PvP servers!

1 Like