Sexiest Bows in game

Link me your favorite Transmogable Bows!! lemme see what options I have. Also if anyone has a good dark ranger black set lemme know

If you’re going for the Dark Ranger style, the Vengeful Gladiator Longbow is one of the classics.

2 Likes

yep thekk told you the bow you need

May have worked. Clean, simple bow.

3 Likes

Dark ranger look AND a bow to match.

Black Bow of the Betrayer… enough said!

8 Likes

I only use the artifact weapon because it is the only trasmog that has a quiver built in it. so any variation of the legion marksman wep with its dif skins is always fun to use.

6 Likes

Frenzystrike Longbow is the sexiest bow. Just sayin’ - it’s a Horde symbol that shoots arrows.

1 Like

I prefer the bows from Icecrown for my undead hunter.

Stoneshatter for taurens that is all

1 Like

Thor’idal, Stars Fury is the sexiest imo and I’m excited that we will be able to xmog legendaries soon !

4 Likes

Rhok’delar

4 Likes

Stoneshatter’s an awesome/funny crossbow, Bristleback Striker/ Themios the Darkbringer are 2 of the top 2 bows in the game because they show Archimonde/Deathwing on them and the max-rank Shrediron’s Shredder is awesome and helps with being blingy.

1 Like

14 Likes

One of my personal favorites would be the Accursed Bow of the Elite from Naxx (10). I’m also a fan of more simplistic bows such as the Advanced Flatbow.

1 Like

Been using Trophy Gatherer for a bit now, wouldn’t say it is my favorite but it fits with my current transmog lol.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=37050/trophy-gatherer&bonus=4141#modelviewer

I just got this the other day. I’m super stoked.

1 Like

I like Iron Feather longbow.

I’m honestly not super impressed with the visual appearance of that bow. however its cool still because of its legendary

1 Like

The problem I have with all the super sexy bows is that, Legion mage tower appearance aside, the best ones are all low-res.

Thor’idal- very sexy, but also twelve years old. My beloved Frenzystrike Longbow? it’s ten. And for those who have been around long enough to own the Rhok’delar? I love this bow for low-level transmog, but it’s showing its age.

Why can’t Blizz make sexy new bows? Or at least give the legendary items a much-needed graphic upgrade?

6 Likes