Sethrak for alliance, Arakkoa for Horde

I mean your goal was to stop the Legion.
The Legion were using the Nightborne & the Eye of Aman’Thul to further their goals …

Pretty sure you had to go over there and save them. :eyes:

Tyrande threw shade at them nonstop and was pretty vocal that none of them should be in the city because they’re all mana addicts and it put her in a bad mood, and even after Thalyssra gave her the benefit of the doubt – She was still arrogant & rude to them.

The Blood Elves could at least understand the history of their suffering from the lost of magical fount, and the struggle it took to survive along with facing off an overwhelming foe & overcoming the powers of the fel from within the ranks of their own people.

Made lots of sense for the Nightborne to stick it to the Night Elves & the Alliance by correlation, then hug it out with the Blood Elves and join the Horde by extension.

Personally for future allied races (that are NOT a subrace of ones we have) - I feel they should all just be neutral. :person_shrugging:

Pretty solid reasoning too:

‘Finding their place in Azeroth amongst the two most powerful factions, that even bested a foreboding force of the cosmos (The Legion).’

You could have:

• Furbolg
  • Arakkoa
  • Sethrak
  • Ethereal
  • Ogre
  • Mogu
  • Drakonid
  • Tortollan
  • Tuskarr

Obviously some of those could be up for debate, but for the most part majority of them sitting down and being like “WELL… For the survival of our people as a whole lets divide but have a council upon each our peoples to gather for the greater good and when events upon the world turn grim.”

:point_up: Because lets face it, if many of the races of Azeroth & those connected to it (Outland for example) haven’t recognised the magnitude of the Horde and Alliance’s strength - They’re obviously either not very intelligent or have quite the hubris.

I was just replying, no they are not native to Azeroth.

Lol yes they are…

They’re native to the Voldun…

And you replied to a year old thread, that’s called a Necro. Don’t do that.

3 Likes

???

Where do you think Sethrak are native to?

Are you confusing them with the Saurok or Arakkoa maybe?

1 Like

I did not know it was an old thread. I get banned from the forums for months at a time so I have to reply sometime. There are no Arakkoa in Voldun.

I was talking about Arakkoa not Sethrak.

opps… necro

???

Necroing a year old thread just to post this nonsense.

No wonder you keep getting banned.

Anyways since it’s here, I don’t really care what faction which race goes on since it doesn’t really matter anymore, but if the ones in the title are added they should obviously be swapped. Arrakoa for Alliance and Sethrak for Horde.

3 Likes

??? The Horde also helped them. Tyrande insulted them for being mana-addled addicts or whatever. C’mon now.

No, she said she had difficulty trusting the people who abandoned her 10,000 years prior and then immediately upon coming out of their bubble sided with the Legion.

Which was a horrible insult I guess, somehow.

Turns out to be well-founded suspicion too, since immediately after that they joined her enemies for no real reason and then participated in the genocide of her people.

3 Likes

I never said arrakoa…

I’m talking about Sethrak …

1 Like

How come I don’t get you see your Character Icon?

I don’t know why either. :cry:

Believe me, I’ve bothered Customer Service with tons of tickets and emails and none of their solutions helped me at all.

I will forever be remembered as the WoW icon user…

:sob:

Tyrande is the Alliance’s worst diplomat. If you could look at her character sheet, she’d probably have a negative Diplomacy rating.

3 Likes

This thread is 3-years old.

1 Like

Sethrak shaman uff i need that

Well, to be fair she was quite definite when talking about them several times. She didn’t say she had a hard time trusting them since at least that would imply some amount of trying, she outright said she was not trusting them nor considered them her people.
“I never believed I would return to the place of my birth to wrest it from the grasp of those I once believed were my people.”
“Any regret I had for these people vanished when they went under that shield.”
“I did not expect to see you in the company of mana addicts at the footsteps of the city of my birth. Speak quickly, I am not in the mood for Thalyssra’s petitions.”

“The more shal’dorei that take up the fight, the fewer of my people who will be lost in the liberation of Suramar.”

“The Nightwell is no more.
These Nightborne will learn to survive without its corrupting power, or they will perish. Let us hope it is the former.”

And of course the one the most famous one
" Arcanist Thalyssra. I remember where your order stood in the War of the Ancients. How do we know you won’t betray us and become the next Elisande… the next Azshara?"
I maybe should point out that Tyrande opens with this one before she’s even spoken to Thalyssra the very first time meeting her.
A lot of the comments are just matter-of-fact but still very cold or not very tactful, they’re at best uncaring and at worst hostile, all of these are a night and day difference compared to what Liadrin said.

1 Like

That really sucks very much.

I heard in someway you might log out and log back in again just in case.

1 Like

i just dont get why the race in the horde zone who is interacting with the horde and are saved by the horde even in consideration as a alliance race…

yeah sure they are cool, but that doesnt make em ally… looking at you orcs >.>

1 Like

Oh I just assumed you were using a toon you haven’t logged onto for years or something.

That sucks.

1 Like