Sethrak for alliance, Arakkoa for Horde

Do this blizzard. Both sides want this for our next allied races.

17 Likes

So the Alliance keeps helping people who end up joining the Horde, not cool. I’m looking at you, Nightbourne. I never should have helped you.

7 Likes

The cool tall fit ones or those ugly failed experiment abominations from “The Dark Crystal” movie?

1 Like

i think the correct word you were looking for is “used”, not helped.

4 Likes

I didn’t have to go over there and save them. They should have just figured it out themselves.

2 Likes

Nah the sethrak craze is over. We’re all about playable kobolds now. :candle:

6 Likes

you give further evidence they made the right choice

<3 Nightborn girls

3 Likes

I feel like they should have told us that they were planning on joining the Horde before we helped them. Traitors.

2 Likes

Two races with clunky movement and ugly animations? No thanks

3 Likes

Like the Forsaken and Blood Elves should have before you turned your backs on them?

3 Likes

I want to play a nightbourne who decided to join the Alliance!

1 Like

I don’t need to play alongside snakes in a video game, I already go to work with enough snakes irl

2 Likes

Hey, if they were D&D style Kobolds I’d be down. The WoW Kobolds look a bit silly though.

I’d be happy with Sethrak and Arakkoa on either factions, tbh.

3 Likes

I know a lot of Alliance want Sethrak, but I think it makes more sense for them to go Horde because of their lore. I’d prefer Arakkoa to go Alliance, but not the cursed kind.

14 Likes

If the horde steal Arakkoa I will lose it

2 Likes

::conflicted whimpering::

1 Like

you no take Sethrak!

2 Likes

While I shouldn’t agree with this idea…

That concept works the other way Bravado since the horde did more for Vorrik in Vol’dun and the alliance did more for Grizzik in Outland.

6 Likes

i don’t mind which faction they go to, just don’t let these baller races just be forgotten, especially sethrak

such a cool concept shouldn’t be left in a mediocre expansion

8 Likes

I don’t know the mental gymnastics required to think sethrak would be alliance

They’d be going horde

Because like we saved their people

9 Likes