Sethrak for alliance, Arakkoa for Horde

I don’t. I want no new allied races. Enough is enough.

I would love High Arakkoa. Long birbs.

:heart::bird:

Yeah that sounds awesome, I would enjoy so much my Alliance sethrak & horde arrakkoa. I have the perfect names for both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: oh shoot!!! I didn’t realize this thread was 2 years old! Sorry!!! :sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeah no :dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

You don’t like Arakkoa?

If you’re interested in supporting both of those races in becoming playable, there are megathreads for both of them.

Sethrak:

Arakkoa:

I’d personally like to see both playable, myself! :snake: :parrot:

5 Likes

no i want snek ppl

Oh thanks for the info!

Yes both would be awesome. I think Alliance Sethrak would be a great way of making up for giving us Mechagnomes, which sure they aren’t as bad as people say, but the fact they were paired with vulpera did hurt a little

With the advent of dracthyr showing that they’re open to the idea of neutral races again, I would rather every newly-added race be neutral going forward. Maybe then if the Alliance finally gets their sneks, they’ll have to cope with the reality that they didn’t have as strong a claim to the race as they’ve kept insisting for 4 years. And limiting arakkoa to one faction after everything they’ve done in TBC and WoD would be terrible.

1 Like

Honestly? I agree. Let’s go even further and have most of the current races faction neutral. :+1:t3:

I don’t get the appeal of either race, especially not the Sethrak which are just really freakin’ weird.

But what do I know, I thought the Nintendo Wii was the most ridiculous thing ever, and it made Nintendo more money than the bank can hold.

1 Like

what is a sethrak

but, I want Arakkoa for Alliance T.T

1 Like

which is bettter

Sethrak horde and Arakkoa alliance would make way more sense and create way less drama.

2 Likes

I feel like any scenario where Sethrak go horde will cause a ginormous amount of drama.

1 Like

Any scenario where the horde get anything create drama. I still remember some alliance player being pissed that the horde got mag har and not them…

So at least they should go where it make sense.

2 Likes

what makes one better than the other for horde or alliance

That was one of the dumbest things to come out of BfA allied race discussion. People joked that Saurfang would defect to the Alliance and bring the Mag’har with him and others wanted to believe that Blizzard would ever consider giving the Alliance a copy of the Horde’s foremost founding race. Then they did it again with “Lightforged” undead, a race that consists of one member.

I’m also sure there are people still bitter over the Horde getting exclusive access to blood elves, goblins, nightborne, Highmountain tauren, and vulpera and even preemptively made threads demanding that the last one be Alliance only or neutral, which overall made it seem like they just don’t want the Horde to get anything good.

2 Likes

the arakkoa are the bird people what are the sethrak again?