SETHRAK as AR and Nightborne

Please make Sethrak an allied race it is still possible! Even if the Alliance got them I would not care since those poor bastards got mechagnomes, seriously blizz…mechagnomes…diapers, at least coulda went with those OG mechagnome models that look like mini terminators. ALSO NIGHTBORNE, Why not just give us the same models as the NB NPCs the AR NB look like skinny fiends and awkward in armor.

3 Likes

You had my support until you started harassing the Mechagnomes, literally the the most metal race every made playable. Go back to the Void, ya snob!

add sethrak or so help me im gonna cry about it

5 Likes

Maybe literally but… I entire Dark Iron dwarves into the running for most metal (:metal:) race.

2 Likes

Sethraks may be from the horde.
Just make it a playable race.

And the least appreciated of Warcraft. Neither in the horde or in the alliance are they well received.

First of all that would be undead. Go play one. Do /dance and your toon is basically an avenged sevenfold album cover

1 Like

I feel like the time for Sethrak has passed. We’re full steam ahead to Shadowlands and they really aren’t relevant to the story.

Also, just to add, if they were going to be added, they would be a Horde race joining their allies the Vulpera and Zandalari.

On the Nightborne: yes, please. :kissing_heart:

Make a suggestion in the in game suggestion box under the help tab!

I’m still for Sethrak as a playable/AR race!

I also COMPLETELY agree with the Nightborne as well

1 Like

Well- two things here.

1. The bodies are actually pretty much identical. You just never notice how skinny the old Nightborne actually are because they’re always wearing giant 3D NPC armor.

2. The reason they didn’t use those old models was because they’re a creature model and were also low resolution. These new models are player character models and can support player armor.

Saurok >>>> Sethrak

This thread is new and exciting…