Set bonuses for 10.1

Balance

• (2) Set Bonus: Sunfire radius increased by 2 yards. Sunfire, Moonfire and Shooting Stars damage increased by 18%.

• (4) Set Bonus: Shooting Stars has a 20% chance to instead call down a Crashing Star, dealing (72% of Attack Power) Astral damage to the target and generating 5 Astral Power.

• Developers’ Note: The damage of Crashing Star is about 4 times the damage of a Shooting Star.

IMO it looks like their tripling down on DoTkin at this point. But even if your not going twilight and flare it’s not like you aren’t casting these on everything anyways.

Feral

• (2) Set Bonus: Your auto-attacks have a chance to grant Shadows of the Predator, increasing your Agility by 1%. Each application past 5 has an increasing chance to reset to 2 stacks.

• (4) Set Bonus: When a Shadows of the Predator application resets stacks, you gain 5% increased Agility and you generate 1 combo point every 1.5 seconds for 6 seconds.

I wonder if you can reset it manually with a cancelaura macro? Maybe some cheeze to increase autoattack speed…

Guardian

• (2) Set Bonus: When you take damage, Mangle and Thrash damage and Rage generation are increased by 15% for 8 seconds and you heal for 6% of damage taken over 8 seconds.

• (4) Set Bonus: Maul/Raze damage increased by 20% and casting Ironfur or Maul/Raze increases your maximum health by 3% for 12 seconds, stacking 5 times.

Moar Rage and Moar spenders to get Moar health. I like this a lot… but it’s not great until you get it going meaning early pull is still the weakest time and it’s a whole bunch of extra survivability for Incarn, which is notably when you don’t need that survivability.

FYI did you know that you can hit a dropped Worn Doll with AOE and it will then begin to attack you? Seems like a possible way to get this rolling before pull?

Restoration

• (2) Set Bonus: Rejuvenation and Lifebloom healing increased by 15%. Regrowth healing over time increased by 75%.

• (4) Set Bonus: Flourish increases the rate of your heal over time effects by 40% for an additional 16 seconds after it ends. Verdant Infusion causes your Swiftmend target to gain 15% increased healing from you for 6 seconds.

• Developers’ Note: The duration of the 4-piece Flourish bonus is halved if Flourish is cast by Convoke the Spirits.

I agree with the Gaurdian Druid take. It’s unclear what the 2pc means. Does it effectively give 6%of damage taken HOT with 100% up time? Or is it 6% with some kind of CD making it useful in niche situations and meaningless otherwise?

Also, to your point, this does little to nothing to help with our weakness on pull and gives us a stack to maintain between pulls, which could become complicated in dungeons with long runs between packs (HOV after Herja for example) or when needing to stop and rez a dead heals or dps.

We’ll have to see how it plays on the PTR. It doesn’t seem awful, but compared to some of the other specs it doesn’t seem great and seems to add help where we need it least.

DOTkin or not, I think these changes are relaxing and not too crazy, considering the other boomy buffs in place.

Y’all not using RoTS?
It’s a 1 min cd.
You have it up for every pull.

The guardian bonuses really do seem to push hard on making sure druids use an Ursoc’s Fury Raze spec.

1 Like

Blizz got sick of bears complaining about Magic Damage Resist so used the tier set bonus as a giant neon sign to show them they were supposed to be using Tooth and Claw for that the whole time.

Ya burn defensives just to start the pull, you wont need those later. Can you go tank a real key, or raid, or pvp, like play the game at all and stop spamming the forums?

Its up later.

1 min cd.
(if not i got BS or SI until it is)

Do you sit on RoTS?

Jesus christ.

its also a massive damage cd, perfect for initial aggro.

You honestly just run into packs with no iron fur up or RotS …and then cry on the forums about how “weak” you are?

So pathetic.

When do keys start getting “real”?
Asking for a friend.

1 Like

I feel the same as you, I always start pulls with either RoTs(with whetstone or boon) or barkskin to give me time to get ironfurs rolling(unless its a boss).

2 Likes

lol right?

nah…

“yOu ShOuLd SaVe It FoR tHiNgS LiKe IcE cUttEr”

If only I had tools to prevent massive magic hits.

Try a 20 maybe, your advice on how to survive a 17 isnt helping people. And you telling everyone to play better when you cant do the same content that a below average player does every week, is a little rich isnt it? Do you pvp? Do you raid? Do you push keys? No you spam on the forums like someone that cant help themselves.

lol i knew he was gonna pick 1 key higher than what iv run.
What a child.

Is 90% below average?
Who taught you math?

Out of 47,314 guardians in the world im ranked 2140.
Thats top 4.5%

Is that “below average?”
Please explain this mental math youre struggling with.

i have advice for you…

2 Likes

just ignore him , he is in every single bloody thread on the druid forums trying to inflate his ego as " da best druid mon" .

2 Likes

Lol. Where have I ever said I was the best?
Or talk like zandalari?..…

You high?

Papalap is just butt hurt cause he sits on Rots.

You got Yulicilla over in the other threads advocating for more guardian cdr,(rightfully so) and this clown sits on RotS.

It’s Mind boggling.

2 Likes

noob /10char

20 uses in a 35 minute run.

Sit on those CDs!

“i mIgHt nEEd iT fOr lAtEr”

Id rather listen to the guy who’s run 25+ Keys, he seems like he knows whats up.

1 Like

K…. He’s not actually saying anything though.

Except not to press RoTS early in a pull?
Yeah…. that’s trash advice.

You’re not running 25’s.

At 14+ nothing is going to one shot you.
Running into a fresh pack without RotS is just going to piss off your healer and piss off that chad dps who just stole threat.

Play smarter not harder.

Why are you giving me tips I didn’t ask for? I have no ego in this race nor do I assume I’m any good. If I was to ask for tips ill ask the ones that have pushed 20+ though thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

tical does not speak like a zandalari troll.

btw my new xmog makes me feel like i am a boomkin again :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

carry on… :eyes: