Services of the Holy Light: Cathedral and Holy Light RP

Hello all, I will be running my Holy Light Service at Tyr’s Hand today. It is 2 PM Server Time as usual, with both Horde and Alliance welcome as always. Please make sure you have Elixirs of Tongues ready.

3 Likes

Service at the Cathedral of the Holy Light in Stormwind this evening.

7pm server time.

3 Likes

Hello all, I will be running my Holy Light Service at Tyr’s Hand today. Today’s Service will be on the Virtue of Tenacity, and how the five wisdoms relate to said virtue.

It is 2 PM Server Time as usual, with both Horde and Alliance welcome as always. Please make sure you have Elixirs of Tongues ready.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed giving the sermon this past Saturday, and it seemed to settle well with the people, which is always a pleasant surprise, as I haven’t much confidence in my ability to write a cohesive speech.

2 Likes

Rolling around again - 7pm. Weekly service!

1 Like

Hello all, I will be running my Holy Light Service at Tyr’s Hand today. It is 2 PM Server Time as usual, with both Horde and Alliance welcome as always. This week I shall be discussing the Virtue, and Wisdom, of Compassion.

Please make sure you have Elixirs of Tongues ready. Happy Easter to those that celebrate, and hope all are safe and happy despite current events.

3 Likes

Services are at 7pm, please join us for a message about Noblegarden and the festivities surrounding the season at hand!

Stormwind Cathedral, as usual.

1 Like

Hello all, I will be running my Holy Light Service at Tyr’s Hand today. It is 2 PM Server Time as usual, with both Horde and Alliance welcome as always. Please make sure you have Elixirs of Tongues ready.

1 Like

The Church of the Holy Light shall be conducting a Liturgy and Memorial to the Victims of Residuum at 7pm server time, 8pm eastern time.

The service will be held in Stormwind’s cathedral, per usual.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hello all, this evening’s service is being hosted by Popohnia, and will be on the Subject of Children’s Week. It begins in just under half an hour at 7:00 PM Server Time at the Cathedral of Light.

Be there or be Heathen.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Liturgy tonight at 7pm in the Stormwind Cathedral!

1 Like

1 Like

Service at the SW cathedral this evening, which is a memorial for Sir Euron Lanser. Service begins at 7pm server.

2 Likes

Then his spirit decided to haunt Orgrimmar?
Or did you churchmen send him there?
:thinking:

1 Like

Tonight’s service returns with your weekly prayer as we bid fighters off into the service, and a special promotion ceremony!

7pm SW Cathedral.

2 Likes

1 Like

Sunday service at Tyr’s Hand is on! come by for a message about acceptance. Cross faction, so remember you elixer of tongues!

2 Likes