Services of the Holy Light: Cathedral and Holy Light RP

Can I be there AND be heathen?

2 Likes

Yes, yes… Run to your church. Cower behind your guard, and sing songs and sermons to comfort you. May the Light embrace you, and may you know a moment of peace within it.

For in the end, you are all going to die.

lol but on a real note, my guild and I love you guys to pieces. This group has always worked with us on plans and direct RP, and the church community as a whole has shown a lot of love for what we do. We look forward to throwing hands with you again in the near future.

5 Likes

Oh can I shoot arrows at you instead of throwing my hands, I tend to feel a bit connected to my hands and to throw them would prove devistateing for me?

2 Likes

It is always fun to RP with others and diversify what we do in the Cathedral. It is always good to have a change of pace.

Tonight we have a sermon on Love, its meaning with in the the teachings of the Light, and the power of Love in a divided world. I shall be Celebrant tonight, and we will begin at our usual 19:00 Server Time start. Be there or be heathen.

2 Likes

Liturgy today, with a ceremony. Hope so see you ther- err, hear you rather. 7pm server, SW cathedral.

3 Likes

Love RPing with Remnants of Lordaeron. Always a lovely service and well done. The Legacy of the Aspects approves this message.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. As always they are appreciated.

I will be running my Holy Light Service at Tyr’s Hand today. It is 2 PM Server Time as usual, with both Horde and Alliance welcome as always. Please make sure you have Elixirs of Tongues ready.

3 Likes

What exactly are your sermons about?

4 Likes

Thank you for your question. The short answer is the Holy Light, but more broadly speaking: the three virtues (respect, tenacity, and compassion), amd the Five Wisdoms: Protection, Retribution, Justice, Holiness, and Compassion. How these teachings can be applied to Living, or more exactly how to RP someone following the teachings of the church, and how to be a good person according to the Holy Light.

4 Likes

The Saturday SW Cathedral ones are a little more varied in nature depending on the news of the week. We try to sculpt the Stormwind services to fit the RP that is going on.

This weekend will be a memorial in response to the large city attack that happened last Sunday where a number of characters died.

5 Likes

Service this evening at the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind. Starting promptly at 7 PM Server Time. This evening I myself am Celebrant, and we shall be holding a memorial. Be there or be heathen.

3 Likes

Weekly services return at 7pm server this evening. After a war room meeting we can all use a bit of prayer and Light (especially Light, lots of Light, all the Light).

TO THE VOID WE CHARGE!

2 Likes

Hello all, I will be running my Holy Light Service at Tyr’s Hand today. It is 2 PM Server Time as usual, with both Horde and Alliance welcome as always. Please make sure you have Elixirs of Tongues ready.

Happy International Women’s Day.

3 Likes

Returning this evening as always - 7pm services with perhaps a rather on the nose subject of current times.

2 Likes

Hello all, I will be running my Holy Light Service at Tyr’s Hand today. It is 2 PM Server Time as usual, with both Horde and Alliance welcome as always. Please make sure you have Elixirs of Tongues ready.

4 Likes

As always, I thoroughly enjoy helping with the services, whether as participant or in the audience. Wonderful to see so many people come to them every weekend.

4 Likes

Tonight - a special service as the forces of good head off an a dangerous mission, the clergy offers blessings, well wishes…and an insurance plan.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tonight instead of the usual weekly service, there will be a funeral service in honor of Sir Duncan Sharwood, who lost his life while battling the Residuum. May his soul rest in piece(s) within the Light’s warmth and his sacrifice not be forgotten.

Mourning wear is advised.’

Afterwards, revenge.

6 Likes

May the Light bring comfort to his loved ones.

6 Likes