Servers with active leveling groups

Are there any servers you guys would recommend that still have active leveling groups forming rather than just boosting? Or is it too late for that?

Thanks!

Servers with smaller populations will tend to have more people playing the game through leveling.

Your best bet is to roll a new char, join LFG, and scan the /who spread on the server.

1 Like

A new reroll guild started 1-2weeks ago on benediction, a lot of active members leveling and doing dungs, isnt late to join (horde)

https: // discord.gg / XJAUkk

1 Like

Herod is a tropical paradise full of all sorts of players…even levelers.

I played on Bloodsail Buccaneers for a few months and they have plenty of groups for all dungeons of every level. May go back one day, hard for me to play on a PVE server.

I have been levelling (1 to 40) on 5 different PvE servers. All of them have active players leveling (at every level). I find dungeon groups (at every level).

It takes longer to find the exact dungeon group you need (your level, your role) than it did a year ago. But it’s still happening.

1 Like

It’s not just a PvE Server. It’s an RP Server. The one and only Normal RP Server, for Classic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, but RP is usually reserved for specific events, in guild chat, Etc.

General, trade, LFG and while in dungeons, I haven’t seen any RP other than guild ads.

No, they’re not. At least, not how I do it. I go into more details about it here:

It’s funny, even on RP Servers, they don’t use those channels for RP purposes. I’ve been scoffed at for typing “OOC” in those channels.

That being said, RP still happens. Before I even downloaded TRP, I would remain IC regardless of where I am. That being said, TRP is a great way to RP around.

I’ve had others get invested into my characters merely because I don’t put everything about my characters, in there. It’s a pet peeve of mine, when they do. It’s like, “what’s the point of even RPing, if IK everything about your character, already?”

That being said, just like getting groups, together, if you remain IC consistent enough, you’d be surprised how many actually RP back.

Happy Hunting.

EDIT: Another thing I like to mention, not everyone, on RP Servers, even RP. In fact, a lot of them forget that Bloodsail is even an RP Server, to begin with.

sure they are. there was a group rp’ing outside the stormwind AH just yesterday.

I don’t doubt RP events happen, but that wasn’t your claim:

And, that’s not true. RP is NOT reserved for specific events nor reserved for Major Cities, only. That’s asinine.

I don’t know that there are any servers without boosting going on, but there are servers with active leveling groups forming, some with relatively large social leveling guilds even.

Where I play most recently, Atiesh Alliance (US West PvE), I’m in one of those guilds and do a wide array of dungeons or questing together across multiple levels. I occasionally play on Mankrik Horde (US East PvE), and have tanked lower level dungeons for leveling groups.

I have other characters, but don’t level much on them so I can’t speak for the realms they’re on.

of course. i mean, when you just make crap up like “only in cities” or when you think “usually” means “always”, your opinion is asinine, because you have to either purposely twist someone’s written words or be ignorant of the English language.

you were truthful when you claimed it isnt the case…for you.

Now youre just stating your anecdotal experience as if it was the server norm because your facing a cognitive issue of seeing another persons experience as different and you feel as if you must be right, even to the point you feel the need to insult others.

Get over yourself.

PVE servers still have leveling groups! Boosts exist but aren’t nearly as prevalent. There is definitely a more active leveling community compared to my old server(Earthfury)

I wasn’t insulting you nor “must be right”. That would be you. Get over yourself.

I was stating that the RP is not “usually” (which means “most of the time”, not always but “most of the time”) reserved for “events” (which usually, not always, usually means major city locations to host these…events. Even your example supports that)

Sounds like a Major City, to me. Or “guilds”, and that is not true.

There are plenty of RP to be had out in the world of Azeroth, that doesn’t require some scheduled event or even being in a Guild, to do so.

I’ve RPed everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. I have a favorite spot, out in Ashenvale, that I like to RP at. Feralas is nice one, specifically the boat. And, good 'ol Silithus.

I can see (just like finding a group) why some (not all) may feel (keyword) RP is “usually” reserved for some scheduled event or Guild specific. And, may (keyword) need to rely on such advertisements, just to RP. I would understand why the RP would feel (keyword) “restricted” to such categories. I advise taking charge, being consistent, and you’ll be amazed at how many actually RP back (no matter where you are).

I have had pretty good luck on Grobbulus horde side recently with leveling groups, and I hear alliance is similar, but remember it too is a RP server, so please don’t come if you’re hostile towards RP or plan to make a dumb name like “Istabbedyoulol”

1 Like

There are so many dumb names, even on Bloodsail :roll_eyes:

1 Like

yeah, Grob and DD have the fair share of them too…I report the really cringeworthy violations of RP naming policy, but they seem to remain around.

I recently started a character on BB alliance. I figured BB is the only RP server I haven’t played and hunter is the only class I haven’t tried, so why not try both instead of making another alt on my existing servers. I’m not too keen on the idea of PvE going in…it seems antithetical to the idea of the alliance and horde being at war, but maybe I’ll end up enjoying it!

1 Like

I understand this. And, I’m not necessarily RPing the full context of the Horde vs the Alliance, either LOL Heck, I had to make sense why this character I’m posting on (Piper) is Exalted with Darnassus, when the Night Elves aren’t entirely keen on Mage practices LOL

1 Like

This characters RP relationship with the night elves is a little interesting. She generally believes gnomes are the best and is openly racist towards dwarves and humans, but the night elves she’s somewhat bewildered by their alien architecture and practices. She’s particularly interested in the moonwell at the temple of the moon and loves to ask worshipping night elves annoying questions about it.

1 Like