Servers down for Maint. Come say hi!

Hello and good morning to all!!!

I just figured out how to get my gear higher this morning lol. So i cant do much high end stuff yet. Ive been to busy getting my chars to 80, only have 8 so far.

Just gonna do dailies and prob level more chars when the servers come up later!

Currently just sitting here reading some forum topics and drinking my 3rd cup of coffee. Prob gonna go watch some tv here in a bit.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Were there going to be solo raids?

Very! Try viewing the water currents around the north and south pole. Waves in particular are “the slower they are, the more energy they have in the swell” The waves in the south pole are like… triple the energy at a minimum. Sometimes you can catch significant wave heights at like 8 meters. Then you might ask, what does “significant wave heights” actually mean? You learn it’s the top 33% of waves. So, 25ft waves are more common than getting loot in a dungeon. And that’s like seeing a 25ft wave twice every 1 minute.

1 Like

no i dont think so.

Your house may be destroyed, but at least you have WoW.

2 Likes

pretty sure if her/his house was destroyed wow would be least of their concerns.

That’s the joke.

1 Like

While we all here: Who here play Fear & Hunger? :D?

first i’ve heard of it

have fun google it, I don’t want spoile surpise but… well Play it :3 it “Fun”

Make sure to get your download right now before realms come up live…there is a patch on the bnet app right now to download…don’t forget to update your addons too.

Edit…realm list is up but not active with live realms…downtime might ended earlier then listed…keep fingers crossed…

OH yeah i saw update, I quite useeing Addons they such a pain… =n=

I love sexymap…lets me move and change the mini map to what ever shape I want…esp nice to move it when herbing or mining I put it mid screen level so I don’t have to keep looking up to the right corner…

Won’t blame you there Sexiymap is well cool way to change or style you UI to fit your lcass or playstyle

I do wish they take note of this But never lest I use to use addon back in day to rare hunt, to track rares now rare not how they use too Kinda saw little use to my rare hunt addon.

I am just chilling my friend and patiently waiting lol

Come with me children Let me take you with me to Cruelest Game I found… let me show you a game so dark twisted and evil… I only telling you show you wonder of such game

WoW player vs The Cruelest Video game ever made: “Fear & Hunger” - Off-Topic / Games, Gaming and Hardware - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

will you play it?

Lilith from Borderlands :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

May as well rewatch Supernatural for the umpteenth time and see if Kongregate is still a thing :person_shrugging:

I don’t get why they close some forum posts that literally just have people discussing things.

Hello, mysterious shadow person.