Servers down for Maint. Come say hi!

From space they look even more amazing :slight_smile:

:wave: I’m waiting for my new ball python to show up. :snake:

1 Like

Me thinks they mean the sleeve ink

2 Likes

Well i dont know if they’re tattoos, or even if shes always had them or not, but the void looking marks on her right(?) arm.

They look cool.

2 Likes

Hello everyone.

If some of you are also into console gaming. PS5 is holding a tech presentation at 11.

Might be the PS5 Professional.

gonna play some american truck simulator looks like.

2 Likes

hi! I’m sad that there is maint again.

Ooo! If you’re cruising around in your Kenworth, does this track enhance the experience?!

1 Like

Hmmm, didnt even notice this was today. I could have this on while I play Space Marine 2.

1 Like

Luckily i will be at work while game is down

And if it isn’t up in a few hours when I get off it is what it is. I’ll live

I really like using this website. I can very easily Google my local weather forecast, but this website uses the same data all the major websites and forecasting tools use.

Like, being able to see the jet streams (250 hPa) and infer they drag the air around them. Then use 850 hPa and check cloud water to infer potential precipitation. THEN combine that with ocean currents and wind currents… and then infer there’s no rain coming your way for the next week because ALL that cold air is gonna collide with the hot air and cause those cooling clouds to dump a lot of water… over the ocean, instead of on the land. C_C

1 Like

This website is sick!

On another note, hope everybody enjoys their raids today…I have some leveling to do first :sweat_smile:

well took a job hauling forklifts 1300 miles. $77k payout though. game is 1:64 scale. just over half the states released i think.

Looks like I’m off to the mall to put chewed gum under door latches.

Also, Hi!

1 Like

It would be worse, we’d go back to the 1950s

We had lore back in 1950’s?
That sounds boss.

1 Like

how many bugs do you think we’ll have this week? xD

at least 1 lol

I honestly still need to research the mechanics and watch videos. Which I guess I’ll be doing during the downtime, I’ve been putting it off lol.