Servers down for Maint. Come say hi!

How’s everyone doing today?

4 Likes

oh hai there

Perks of having an EU account tied to my NA account. Servers may be down in the US, but in the EU, I am chilling in Dorn waiting for a heroic. TBF, it only cost me buying the expac twice and having 2 subs :rofl: But since I have no other hobbies or vices…

5 Likes

Hello everyone, welcome to the waiting room

2 Likes

There is no maintenance, lines are long on Taco Tuesday and some employees can’t make it back to work on time. Ever work somewhere and you get an hour for lunch? Pfft I can eat an hour for breakfast. Prolly why last job didn’t last long.

2 Likes

Bad. I went to sleep early last night and woke up early this morning. Now I don’t have anything to do.

Looks at my crippling backlog of games That was my only food. Now I’m gonna starve.

10 Likes

M0’s are out once the servers are up? Or at some point later in the day?

Of course I’m actually loaded with work and on-call, as well as got dental appointment after work >.<
But yeah, gotta focus on work for the next few hours and to get it out of the way!

I have energy drinks, sticky buns, and quick whole grain sandwiches to toss together for optimal gaming fuel. So I’m okay I guess, also did some micro workout stuff for like 12-15 minutes yay.

1 Like

sup playas n haytas

3 Likes

Meh, hanging in there,

Wishing the weather would make up it’s mind… Hot,cold,hot,cold…yay ncoming fall.

3 Likes

What’s the reason for 4 hour maintenance anyway?

Just ready to slay some pixels my fellow short playa

gotta flip all the switches and make sure it works

ready to fight anyone who says they like allerias new appearance…and i mean literally.

3 Likes

My man is playing this game as a member of the bronze dragonflight with this time travel stuff

2 Likes

hurricane got me a day off work. thanks hurricane :+1:

2 Likes

make em suffer bro get 'em gud

1 Like

She’d fight someone for liking her appearance too

2 Likes

M0 will be out when servers come up if im not mistaken

1 Like

Weather website has so many ads and popups, its easier to just go outside and deal with it.

1 Like