Servers down for Maint. Come say hi!

Gives me extra time for Korean lessons today, I’m happy for the maintenance.

My house will be clean and my brain will be swimming with information before key pushing!

2 Likes

Hey ya’ll :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Hola friends.

No key pushing! Just standard mythic release. Although with the new scaling you may as well consider yourself to be prepping for mythic 10!!

Learning as a hobby or future trip if you don’t mind me asking.

The more I watch K thrillers and such the more I am wanting to learn it.

1 Like

Will there be refunds?

Wait… What… WHAT!

I swear I thought… Ahgawsh. Every week I think M+ is opening haha. At least I’ve got lots of potions and flasks ready in time.

Hobby I suppose, but I’m fully engrossed in Pansori and Josean history. One day I hope of going to SKorea to study language in full swing. A dream perhaps, but I’m very dedicated and have been studying for months.

Hangul is very easy and fast to learn; however, I’ve found grammar a stumbling challenge solo. Getting there, but it is slow.

2 Likes

Hope it leaves the power and your internet alone :smiley:

1 Like

Lol! We can run Myth0 once a day now though! No more weekly lockout

1 Like

No… It’s just Tueday maintenance thats happened since the game was released… It happens EVERY Tueday.

Mornin’! guess it’s time for a nap already, 4 hours is sooo long.

That poster has been asking for weeks about refunds since just around launch lol

1 Like

im just on the edge so I think i’ll be ok

1 Like

I like her Tattoos

Remember when Tuesday maintenance was “Log into RuneScape” day, and 5000 player queues were normal until 10pm PST?

just leveled 3 char to 80, made half a million gold at the AH
can’t sleep since this release, I haven’t played WoW for years…
Blizzar stole my virginity again, my sanity and my dignity
1-800-HELP
Pizza :pizza: is very good atm… with a coca cola zero,
can’t wait 3 hours… im about to cry or die… please blizz :cyclone: hurry

I like her new appearance :wink:

https://www.weather.gov/

But nothing you do on EU carries over to NA. Otherwise I’d still be doing the same, had my EU account since like 2010.

Stuck at work. Send help.

ive had 2 different jobs where i was able to play games in my downtime. 911 dispatcher and receptionist