Servers down for Maint. Come say hi!

Hello from work, work, work.

1 Like

I’m more concerned about a certain Earthen looking like Doc Oc than I am Alleria’s Jem inspired punk phase.

one word. accuweather.

Pretty much me.

Had a migraine this morning, but was working from home. So I just logged off early. And then in the evening I had lots of snacks. So that was nice.

How are you?

1 Like

I managed to complete the awakening machine event with 15 seconds to spare. Only realised after i got out. 🫨

1 Like

My alt professions have come along nicely. I stand to supply my own best enchantments, my own potions, spellthreads and my own gemstones now all for free.

I’m only missing one of the enchantment recipes that are the best for my main’s class and spec, but I can buy it off the auction house, it’s been getting dramatically cheaper. (From 180k to 39k)

Don’t believe people who say they play WoW at work, its BS unless they work at the DMV…

Do you guys have phones…

If one works from home is entire feasible

1 Like

Walls closing in around me…room goin dark…all i hear is the hum of the pc…NEED MY FIX!

I’m more preoccupied with how damn cold it is in my house right now.

My muscles are seizing.

My brother was able to do this, he sits and works from home, and takes calls.

He can play WoW or other games, only if he’s working from home, and is waiting for his next caller.

I work in retail so I cannot, lol. But at the same time, I wouldn’t enjoy working from home. I need the change in environment.

1 Like

Well yea. How else am I supposed to post on the forum when I’m on the crapper?

4 Likes

I just had a home made Chocolate Chip Cookie with my Coffee. Life is Good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To give the Gerbals a break.

OHHH heyyyy - and I guess I’ll add a lil something since the Forums doesn’t think “OHHH Heyyyyy” is a full sentence >.>

Cheers to hoping there’s no maintenance time extensions

1 Like

Hello There

Heckin Bummed about Maintenance. I can’t sleep bc of Insomnia and it’s the only thing I can do. I’ll probably go trudge to BG3 for a bit… but -sigh- Gotta love Tuesdays LOL