Servers down, Blizz silent

Nobody can log in (or out). Lots of players posting on the forums about it. Beta servers suddenly shut down. And no communication from Blizz… I’m sure everyone at Blizz is incedibly busy with the pre-patch about to launch and TWW a few weeks away, but how hard is it to post a few sentences on the official WoW forums letting us know what’s going on?

4 Likes

Incredibly difficult.

1 Like

We already know whats going on. We cant login. Let them do their job. It’s not like they’re sitting around laughing at us…

Are they?

9 Likes

They posted in another thread saying they are working on it. :upside_down_face:

Edit: Here it is…

1 Like

Where at if I may I ask.
Edit : that was 19 hours ago.

1 Like

that was 19 hours ago…

3 Likes

That’s a separate problem from 19 hours ago.

And if I were trying to communicate to millions of players about system status I might create a separate post and pin it at the top for a while.

6 Likes

Was it? Okay then. I thought it was the same ongoing issue. Sorry about that. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Isnt today reset? Isnt there always downtime

reset and stuff is done.

Yes, but reset is done and servers are up at least to the character screen.

I’m waiting for this 2 key to fill on my lock so idk what to say.

The purpose of beta servers is to find bugs before the release of the product. If they feel they have found the bugs, or at least the ones in the code people are using, why would they want to continue running the test?

To make sure the bug fixes worked and didn’t cause other bugs.

2 Likes

Yes and there comes a point, as a developer, when you have done that.

Posted 8min ago.

sure you can. Open up task manager, close WoW

1 Like

Except for the blue post. How many times do you need to be told that it’s broken and they’re working on it?

Beta realms could just be down for a new build. They’ve given us new builds on Tuesdays in the past.

Looks like we started a little early on trying to get the prepatch up. Perhaps they’d rather do the daily patch thing before the prepatch is released.