Server Transfers Solution

Clearly I am not the only one with this issue. My friends are split between 3 Realms and the queues broke us up. Please open up more flexible transfers, open up 1 day to transfer ANYWHERE and if there are overcrowding issues AFTER this happens then you can roll out High Pop==>Low Pop restricted transfers. Atleast this would get people playing with the friends/guildies.

2 Likes

I’m sure paid transfers are coming. Probably not any time soon though. It’s only been a week after all.

Why are you split up between 3 realms!? I’m reading so much of this we’re all split up on the forums… and I just don’t get it.

9 Likes

If you can transfer anywhere, what’s to stop people from transferring to another high pop server and making queues worse?

3 Likes

Sounds like you are suggesting Blizzard profit off the name reservation and launch events!? Surely you jest!

This is probably true. Maybe this was their intention. Sure will rake in the $$.

Agreed if these people truly are friends why the hell are they on different realms it doesn’t make any sense at all, if I was level 20 on a realm and my best friend said hey man these ques are too long let’s reroll elsewhere I would reroll. Why is this triple split even occurring

5 Likes

Please no. This will just invite more rude behavior. Better leave people accountable.

Free transfers are to fix the full server problem, not to get you and your friends to transfer to the same realm. There will prob be paid transfers for that since thats a you problem.

2 Likes

Theres a ton of people on here that are in the same boat I am. Maybe your friends were patient enough to stay on a server but mine couldn’t play most nights on a full server and I don’t blame them for resetting. Also we shouldn’t have to pay for transfers when they screwed up the launch so bad.

1 Like

Just reroll dude.

edit: I mean… how good of friends could you be if you all rolled on your own realms with no concern for where the others were playing?

3 Likes

Me and my friends rerolled to the same low pop realm… Why would your friends reroll to different realms??

3 Likes

Not everybody wanted to reroll. Everybody thinks this is so simple. I wouldn’t reroll because I knew the server would eventuallly slow down

I get that, but you can’t force your friends to play together. Also allowing free transfers to w/e realms people want would cause alot of problems.

You’re level 31reroll lmao. Games been out like a week you’ll be fine.

1 Like

This is pinned to the top of the Classic Discussion forums…been there for a little bit now.

I say a lil bit - it was pinned 15 hrs ago. Hope it helps.

… Why didn’t you move with them when it became apparent they couldnt play on whatever server you were on, and why is your decision to stay blizzards problem?

Because some people leveled past 10 there first day. You can’t relate to that undertaking.

I knew it, lol. They’re bending over backwards to try to please people … but for some it’ll never be enough. :laughing:

2 Likes

… I leveled to 10 on Herod on Monday and never got back on. I’m 21 on bene now. You know the forum avatar levels don’t update automatically right? Ugh am I supposed to to be impressed by your awesome leveling prowess and hardcore wow abilities? What a tool.

Edit to reflect my miraculous boost from level 10 to level 21 on my forum avatar…