Server Shut down on a friday?

Oh, is it bugged too?

I have the flu right now, so I just thought it was me being sick and on Nyquil when I couldn’t get that quest to complete lol

Blizzard insulting the intelligence of it’s playerbase…

This is news?!

1 Like

I seriously want a full refund for the free coffee I just got from the store, it cost me gas to get there (it’s a WHOPPING $3.59/g) and $1.29 for the blueberries and chopped dried onions I got with coupons dagnabbit! I can’t drink my coffee in the morning without a fix of WoW!! Heck, refund me my gas for getting the kids to school too while you’re at it :upside_down_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

why it’s almost like it’s a… dare I say… “slap in the face”?

:wink:

1 Like

Oooo… you just reminded me that I have some Death Wish espresso grounds to brew.

1 Like

Bro what about your kids in the 35 other parallel dimensions? You only got 13 attoseconds each cosmic cycle to play.

Why did you break with your Parrots ? now we all have to wait :rage:

30 days??? No… 30 YEARS! This is beyond unacceptable!
We march at Noon!

1 Like

I just wonder what they are fix/breaking and or adjusting this time.

1 Like

for me it says the timer for the assault to begin. once it hits like 2 or 1 min mark all the people disappear for about 2 min. then they respawn and never move. ive been told the timing is just no synching up and they will start but im not sitting around for two hours waiting to see lol

1 Like

Coffee maker needed replacing.

Yeah 11pm here in Perth WA, but it has given me time to have wank and watch an episode of Firefly.

1 Like

Oh don’t you worry, they do them daily now…

Lmao.

Ooof… employees have to do dailies for rep now.

1 Like

Yeah, I was waiting for it earlier this morning. Thought I just missed it or something. I just ended up toddling off and did an HoV 7 or 8 or whatever it was lol

1 Like

Gonna sit on the couch for an hour and play Pokemon in the meantime.

That’s a bit of a hyberbole.

There have definitely been more maintenances during the week than I feel there were before DF released (which is itself a bit worrying, but given all the technical problems we’ve seen happening since… well–) but certainly not every day. Normally most of them don’t affect me, either, as I tend to be at work super early morning to late afternoon. Just bites that this is the second or third time I think there’s been maint on a Friday (after there being no maint between now and Tuesday). :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Not the end of the world, just a little meh! :dracthyr_love_animated:

only nine children? One wonders where you find any time…