Server Shut down on a friday?

I have a wife, nine kids and a parakeet, the next hour was my only time off until 2043, and this is how Blizzard treats me?

55 Likes

Cancel sub and demand a refund on the last 4 xpacs!

6 Likes

Yeah, another day of “scheduled” maintenance. Thankfully they have been only about an hour each.

4 Likes

I am making chicken enchilada soup. You can have some. It will make you feel better.

8 Likes

Time to go put the chili on while we wait, snow days can be fun

3 Likes

This is the content I come here for …

2 Likes

At least 5, throw Warlords in as well…

Bend her over and pull the tracks out!

Yesterday’s was only like 20 minutes.

1 Like

fancy/10char

Agreed… Nerf DH!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I am no overly concerned with it. Just gives me a convenient time to go out for a bike ride.

1 Like

It’s literally every day now.

3 Likes

Just wish they would stop calling it “scheduled” and call it what either unscheduled or emergency maintenance. When I log in and see no notice of maintenance, then while playing see the server shutdown notice then log out to see them saying scheduled maintenance, it’s like if it was scheduled the notice would have been up at least 24 hours prior.

7 Likes

I’ll see your refund for the last 4 expansions and raise you refunds on the next 6 expansions!

1 Like

I just got home from grocery shopping, I am happily gonna take this time NOT playing WoW, for a much needed nap.

I was a bit surprised to see that. I’m normally not on at this time and wasn’t sure if this was the norm or not.

it literally just happened its not bait lol

1 Like

Ask for free 30 days game time.