:japanese_goblin:

Offers a nice egg in this trying time

2 Likes

This takes the TG out of TGIF…/sigh

1 Like

r/whoosh

Zzz…

Looks at toon name

Well… yeah. But most people in game… and some out of game… call me Muffin.

You want soup too?

Its sarcasm directed at the ones popping a cork every time the game is down, lol

Haven’t you learned from the Song? Gotta get down on Friday!

Congratulations, you got the joke.

1 Like
2 Likes

Early 10.0.5?! Lets goooooo

2 Likes

They are nerfing tanks the other 90%.

3 Likes

i keep hoping they fix the dang dragonbane keep event so i can complete my weekly quest lol

2 Likes

Agreed. I get it, they have to fix stuff…but stop insulting our intelligence and call it emergency maintenance. The only people who knew it was scheduled were the employees at Blizzard (and even then…).

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s to fix this:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wylderdrake-tail-goes-up-its-bum

1 Like

:+1:
I get the shut in players. I have handicapped friends and family who have nothing else they can do really but play games.
But we’re not all handicapped, clearly. I dont see what the big deal for some is if the game is down for an hour here and there to get it running better.
Even the shut ins should give it some patience. If its fixed now then less screaming in the long haul.

Can we bottle their tears for upgraded mana potions?

2 Likes

They better be adding the green skin for the proto drake to the centaur vendor.

I think that is the biggest problem I have with them calling it scheduled maintenance, it does feel like they are insulting their customers intelligence.

2 Likes

I do wish they could do these on Thursday mornings instead of Fridays, mostly because they schedule these right around the time I sit down and am ready to play on Fridays (one of my only two days off during these holiday months).

An hour isn’t the end of the world, of course, and I can do some other things. Just does bite a bit that they keep choosing this day instead of Thursday. :dracthyr_cry: I try to make the most of my free time, so losing an hour of game time isn’t exactly fun! But maintenance has to be done, so nothing for it but to watch Youtube for an hour (or however long it takes).

It never ceases to amaze me the population size of people who have either no sense of humor or just can’t seem to grasp the concept of satire.

1 Like