Server Instability OCE

Frostmourne has been experiencing disconnections all evening

3 Likes

yeap. Not bothered to logon even now. lost much ratings due to dc

1 Like

This is happening yet again tonight. Seems to be a regular occurrence at peak time. Which also happens to be our guild raid time.

Disconnects, excessive load screens and battlenet services intermittent (guild chat etc)

Can we get some acknowledgement of the problem by Blizzard, please?

1 Like

Is there another thread about this already? Surely people must be getting annoyed with this every night

Small Indie company guys don’t be toxic, give them a break start ups need time and experience to run servers.

It’s beyond a joke! can’t even queue solo queues because of the consistent disconnections. I’ve lost 800 rating already from it, so I give up. I’m cancelling my subscription.

have noticed latency in open world is nearly 3x more than normally, arenas were worse, server mostly just hangs there and doesn’t let me press anything and eventually dc, went from 2334 > 1440 rating in solo shuffle this week - unplayable

soon as it hits evening time i connect to a us server and my world ms instantly skyrockets to 2-5k ms and is completely unplayable have nfi why

I’ve been thinking it’s just been my connection. Had a few issues with DC lately