Server Error On Account Management Connections Page

Hi there,

On the Account Management Connections Page, There appears to be a wide-spread issue occurring. As this was mentioned as well on the Customer Support Forum earlier.

If you go to your Connections Page, You’ll see an error popup in the top-right hand corner which states the following message below.

Error Message:
Server Error
We couldn’t retrieve some of your information. Please try again in a few minutes.

I’m not sure if other Account Management Pages are impacted by this issue at this time. But figured I would mention this here so it could be looked into!

Thanks! :smiley:

5 Likes

I can name at least four others in addition to myself that have posted about this on the Technical Support Forum and the Customer Support Forum. I may add that the reason we were looking at that page was to check our connection to Twitch, because of the Blazewing Mount not showing up to be opened in our mount journals after have hit the “claim” button on Twitch. Also, the Authorized Applications area seems to be in an infinite loading cycle.

2 Likes

I also have this error on my account.

3 Likes

As i keep looking at the rise in issues at blizzard it is very clear a lot of their staff is “silent quitting”.

1 Like

I can’t say for certain but I’m a firm believer of where there is smoke there is fire.

I know blizzard does use a middle man server to talk to third party servers like twitch. If the server that talks to our accounts and talks to Twitch is indeed down then anyone who claimed their mount on Twitch after the server error started will not receive it until the issue is fixed

I am getting this right now after trying to detach/reattach a physical authenticator to fix a bug. So my account is currently not protected because the add authenticator is leading to a blank page.

1 Like