Server disruption and lack of accountability against your own ToS

Dear Blizzard,
I and many others (many were also guilty) have faced unnecessary punishments for rules we didn’t break. I was suspended for 14 days 4 months ago and the only answer i could get for (5 tickets) those two weeks was “breaking the ToS has a negative impact on the game and its community and will not be tolerated”.
These recent server queue times (the heinous attempt at forcing people into server transfers - 50$ boosted toons) have had a far negative impact on the game and its community than anything I could have been suspended for.
I know blizzard’s devs, moderators and community personal will not respond to nor care about this matter. Friends and guilds have been torn apart, stripped of their money and time simply because you, blizzard, have the audacity to pretend these major issues are not worthy of response or correction.
The recent server Queue times (hours upon hours long) are for more damaging to this game and those who literally already pay you to play it. Obviously I can’t make you do anything. Regardless, this is absolutely disgusting and unlike great companies, not only do you not have a solution, but you also have done nothing to pay tribute to or response to those who suffered the consequences of your inaction.

4 Likes