Serpentstalker's Trickery

Ya, but you can run that wing as many times as you want during that week. You don’t get any extra rewards, but neither do you from chain-running normal or heroic Plaguefall when you’re at 170-180 itemlevel.

The problem isn’t that they are 100% inside Torghast, it’s that they aren’t reliable outside Torghast.

2 Likes

Yep. I wasn’t saying Torghast shouldn’t have 100%, I was saying putting the instance-sourced ones on a <5% drop was simply dumb.

2 Likes

My focus is m+ so I went with unblinking vigil
SST will come in time
Not like we won’t top Nathria meters with or without SST

I mean, SST is like a 10% increase to our damage. If you’re rocking Unblinking in Castle, don’t expect to be topping the meters. Knocking 10% off MM’s SimC output puts it warming the bench with SV near the bottom.

Good news for folks still needing this!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/legendary-memory-dungeon-runs/753529/5?u=silwethryne-dalaran

https://i.imgur.com/DEYgw1w.png

/sigh, and of course I did the farm for it yesterday evening.

Yo, can this drop from the LFG or does it only drop while in a premade group on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic?

Lfg works. I got mine on heroic.

Awesome, thank you for the clarification.

It only took me about 15 runs (2 mythic, 5 heroic, 8 normal)

Edit: got it on normal in LFG

Finally got mine, in normal, after 40 runs.

Ran 3 or 4 clears, the rest was all done via the 5 Hunter skip farm.

Grats.

My issue right now is on my server they want 15k for the base ring and 50k for the base shoulders, so I am trying to level my JC. Made the mistake of choosing threads of fate and it just feels like it’s taking 4 times as long to get the same amount of xp.

I was in a party with another hunter doing M0 and we both got it, first shot last night. Couldn’t believe the luck.

That’s what I did, took 39 runs, did it the on Wednesday, right before they announced the hotfix. Which I knew was going to happen, as soon as I farmed it, they’d buff the drops.

Don’t try to level using the area objectives and world quests. Do the side quests instead (even better if there’s also an area objectives and/or world quest there), and always be in a queue for dungeons. It’s quite fast if you’re doing the side quests and dungeons. It’s just the area objectives and world quests that are garbage for XP efficiency.

Holy crap this isn’t a near guaranteed drop? I didn’t realize that. Thats way too many runs for a lot of you guys.

It took me 3 or 4 days, but I found an enchanter who had the recipe for Enchanted Heavy Callous Hide. I had all the mats and tipped 2k to craft 4 of them, compared with ~4500 for each on AH.

Missives were another 1500 each.

I don’t know the cost of the LW mats since I farmed them myself and didn’t check the value before crafting, but getting those hides took a LONG time.

I crafted the shoulders. Technically the ring is better for dps when full BiS (since you can get higher than normal ilvl shoulders from Denathrius), but you get much less benefit from a ring while progressing through the tier. Shoulders give consistent value, if slightly lower in the extreme long run.

Well, I don’t want to have to craft the same power twice.

I went with the shoulders mostly because I had a 184 ring from M0, and had bought the incredibly delicious BoE 190 ring that (134 crit + 23 mastery? /drool), yet still had 158 shoulders because RNGesus is still punishing me for failing to pray to him one afternoon back in 2006.

2 Likes